Akhilesh Yadav Vidhan Sabha Chunav vade UP 2017
Akhilesh Yadav, Chief Minister Uttar Pradesh and his party has already made a lot of plans for the coming election in 2017. In a recent time the party has declared the Election Manifesto. In earlier years the party and the president had made a lot of promises and they have fulfilled many things as well. This year Samajwadi Party has released the election manifesto on 22nd January 2017 in a party event. Under the manifesto there are several things that are added in the manifesto for the people of the state especially women.
The promises are as follows:
- For the women: Women who are travelling regularly via public transportation will get 50% concession on the fare. Also they will receive Rs. 1000/- per month as pensions. More than 1 Cr women will be eligible for this provision.
- For the Students: In previous election the SP government had promised for free laptops for the students who are deserving and meritorious. They have given the laptops for free after the election results. This time the government has promised for free Smartphone. Akhilesh Yadav said like last time this time also they will give away Smartphone to the deserving students.
- For Emergency Purpose at the airports: There will be air ambulance in all the airports in UP for emergency purpose. There will be extra facilities for the critical patients as well. 102 and 108 facilities will be improved by the authority as well.
- For the Poor Households: Poor households will get free Pressure Cooker after 2017 election results. SP has promised that each household will get pressure cooker for free. This will help the household to save daily fuel expenses.
- For the travellers: Travellers and daily workers who take roads to travel will be happy to have cycle. The Lucknow-Agra express highway is under construction and soon it will be started. People can take the road that connects the cities smoothly.
- Awareness about Politics and State: According to Akhilesh, once he had faced a student who could not recognise him but taken the name of Rahul Gandhi. This irked him and according to him the students and kids of the state are not fully aware of the state and the political nature of the state. They should be aware of political nature of the state as well.
- For the Farmers: To match up with Pradhan Mantri Kisan Bima Yojana, Akhilesh Yadav has also highlighted on the scheme by SP namely Samajwadi Party Ksian Kosh. It will be beneficial for farmers, their need for fertilisers and seeds.
- For the Heritages: he said the statues of elephants in Lucknow and Noida reminded him that if they will come to the power again then there will be more than that people of the state will get. If the party again come to rule in UP then the citizens will witness even mammoth animals.
- SMartphones :- He said that SP will give 1.4 Cr smartphones to people who have registered under samajwadi smartphone yojana.
Other Promises and Comparison with other parties
During his speech Akhilesh took up the promises that he and his party kept in earlier days. They have promised to give away Sarees to needy women. Instead of giving away the sarees they have provided 500/- to every poor woman so that they can buy according to their choice.
As mentioned they have provided more than 10 Lac free laptops to the students back in 2012 asthey have promised before election.
He has also said about how Modi government promised for Achche Din (good days) but other than holding broom in the name of Swacch Bharat the government failed to show anything good in last 3 years.
In last few years Samajwadi Party has shown a lot of improvements across the state Uttar Pradesh. So many a people are waiting for the election as they are already convinced that the party will surely keep their promises like before.
- Unlimited Free Voice Calls Vodafone Red Postpaid Plans
- MP Skill and Quality Improvement Program
- E scholarship – in MP
- PM Awas Yojna Details