Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application form Online on pmaymis.gov.in (2016 and 2017) | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Registration
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has already been declared by the PM Narendra Modi in the year 2015. The project has already been started in several parts of the nation as well. It is high time when people can easily apply for the loan under PMAY project to get their dream houses. All the national banks and some of the private banks like Axis and ICICI are giving away the loan application forms to apply for the home loan under PMAY.
- Banks rules
According to the PMAY guidelines all the nationalized banks are eligible to give away the home loan under PMAY scheme. However all the branches from the same banks are not eligible to sanction the loan amount, it is recommended to confirm about it before you opt for loan from your branch.
Obviously the rules for taking loan from different banks are different. As for example here is the link for application loan in Bank of India.Also along with the duly filled application form one needs to produce a declaration form to apply for the loan from Bank of India. To know about the declaration and loan application of your bank you can visit your branch and enquire about it.
PMAY –Model Of Loan application Form
If you wish you can download the model application form for the PMAY home loan. It is available in the official website of Indian Banks’ Association.
The above image does not show a real loan application as it does not have any Bank’s name or authorization seal. This is just a model one which you can download and see what details you may need to apply for the house loan under PMAY.
How to Fill Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Form 2017 and Download
PMAY is one of the most desirable housing development schemes by the Modi Government. The scheme will be for the people who are economically weak and can’t afford their own piece of living area. Under the scheme the applicant has to fill up the application form available online and submit it for the verification. If the details entered in the form get verified successfully, the applicant can easily apply for the loan.
Things to be filled
The application form has two parts. Format ‘A’ and Format ‘B’. Both the formats are to be filled careful.
- Under this format the basic information of the beneficiary needs to be given regarding the redevelopment of the slum and rural areas. The beneficiary, if owns his house, needs to put the information about it for reconstruction purpose.
- Under Format ‘A’, beneficiary has to mention the name of the head of the family, age, father’s name, gender, address (permanent and current), religion, caste (general / SC/ ST), average monthly income, contact number of the beneficiary, voter card / Aadhaar card number, marital status, person with disability or not, one by one names of the other family members and their details and such.
- Finally under Format ‘A’ one must give the information about the slum they are living in at this moment. The house number, address and moreover whether they own any house or not. If they own any house then specification of the house i.e. whether it is owned or rented or other must be mentioned at the end of the Format ‘A’ part.
- Format ‘B’ is more detailed area where the beneficiary has to put a lot more information than previous format. Under this along with basic information like head of the family, family income, father’s name, age, address, contact number, religion, caste, gender, aadhaar / voter card number, names of the family members the beneficiary has to mention about the house they are in need.
- The details about the permanent (pucca) house like the number of roofs, carpet area, roof area and such should be mentioned in the form in the given space. Other than this whether the beneficiary owns any house or not must be mentioned.
- Along with housing details one has to provide the full banking details. The account number, IFSC code and name and branch of the bank of the beneficiary. For how long the family is staying in the town or area should also be mentioned.
- At the end of the form, details like what kind of service the beneficiary wants like enhancement or new house, the enhancement details (if any), the preferable component of the mission, whether the family carry BPL card or not and monthly average income of the family must be mentioned.
- Both the format need signature / thumb impression of the beneficiary at the bottom of the form along with the signature of the representative of the ULB in-charge.
Download the form
The form is available online in a PDF format. Please click on the mentioned link to find the detailed application form with both Formats.
Other Articles :