Apply Online NIOS D.EI.Ed Course through Swayam Portal – Registration Process, App details, Check Study Material @swayam.gov.in
The Central Government has taken a new initiative in the field of education by launching the new SWAYAM web portal. Under this initiative, the government aims at offering quality education to most remote places. Using the web portal services, students and teachers alike can get registered for availing online courses for free.
The central government has also made it very clear that the course registration process had started from 3rd Oct 2017. The last date for enrollment for any course is till 21st Jan 2018.
NIOS D.EI.Ed Course Details
- Under the Swayam platform the central government has announced that it shall be providing with a collection of more than 2000 different courses.
- The web portal shall also be offering students with over 120 hours to 240 hours of course duration under each category provided.
- From under graduate category students have the convenience of selecting from different courses in various subjects and faculties and from Post graduate streams.
- The web portal shall be providing students with lessons offered by NPTEL which is a reputable government undertaking including different test and lessons that is officially created by NIOS in various categories.
- Under courses you can find Cultural Perspec by Elementary Indian Education system (D.EI.Ed 501 – with over 3 tests details and 52 tutorials for around 120 hours.
- Under course 503 – D.EI.Ed you 120 hours of tutorials including 6 tests and 40 lessons for learning in elementary languages.
- For category 502 you can find over 240 hours of tutorials including 3 tests and over 49 sessions of lesson offered under Elementary schools – Pedagogic processes.
- A complete list of courses offered by SWAYAM portal can be collected by anyone online over the official web portal.
Key Features of SWAYAM web portal
- One main key feature of this service is that it is available for free online. The Government has also ensured that the course cover wide variety of faculties and subject developed by MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses).
- Any student or teacher who needs additional help or assistance with study materials can at their convenience get registered with the online web portal. They can look around for study materials offered at the schools, colleges, universities or professional classes for any subject.
- The web portal is best for students at the time of academic year in case they have doubts in any subject or area for notes or lessons.
- To maintain better quality in education the government will also ensure that the study materials are provided by grade A teachers and professors from reputable background from various universities across the country.
- It is also clear that at the end of each course on completion the student will also be awarded with certification for the course or subject.
How to register online for D.EI.Ed. course
- In case anyone wants to get registered with this web portal service, than he or she will have to log on to the official website at swayam.gov.in.
- When directed towards the web portal you have to look around for HRD Ministry option under MHRD Indian Government section. It is located at the corner on the top of the web page.
- You now have to click the AICTE logo displayed on the web page and immediately you will be redirected towards the web page.
- Once on the page you have to click the register now option where you have to create your Login ID and Password.
- You can also make use of your Facebook account, gmail account or MS account to get logged in to the web portal. It is obvious that relevant log details have to be provided by you.
- Once logged in you just have to complete with verification process of all information provided. If you have used your gmail account then you will be receiving a confirmation mail in your inbox.
- Once all relevant information has been updated then you are free to use the services provided by the web portal.
How to Check with D.EI.Ed study materials
- The Swayam scheme provides students with complete subject list that is categorized in various channels on the web portal.
- You may have to look around for each one individually under various offered categories. This makes the process of locating any one specific subject or course much easier.
- In case you need to look around for Humanities Topic then you have to look it under the Literature category under the UGC or CEC channel.
- Similarly Humanities 2 topic can be located under the Arts or History category offered under UGC or CEC channel on the web portal.
- The website provides with complete details list of each subject and categories along with various channels that can be searched. For more details click here http://www.nios.ac.in/dled/dledprograme.aspx
- The government has informed that the students and teachers can presently down load the application online via Google Play store. You just have to log on to the play store and then search for Swayam app or click here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.swayam.app&hl=en.
- The store offers with Android version of the application that can easily be downloaded on any Android device and installed.
- Once installed you just have to log in using your Login Id and Password and get started with your search.
The central government and education ministry has launched the new web portal services with an aim to offer assistance to students so they can easily make use of assignment projects, video tutorials and study materials. This will help in improving the level of current education system in schools and colleges. At the same time the service will also help inspiring students in the country to take the benefit of free education provided by the government of India.
Other Schemes –
- Khelo India National Program
- Chief Minister Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana Maharashtra
- Mukhya Mantri Swastha Bima Yojana in UP state
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana