Awas Yojana Balaghat
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin series of schemes around India has been responsible for promoting the production of new homes for many of the poorest residents of India. It is part of aiming to get housing for all residents in the country. The next part of the process comes from the Pardhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Balaghat.
This new part of the scheme entails the construction of 6,554 new homes for poor residents of Balaghat. This is for those who are poor and have been living in kachha houses. The specific number of 6,554 new homes was determined based on the number of families that may benefit from this new scheme. It is a scheme that is similar to many other schemes designed to providing homes for all.
How Are People Registered?
The restriction process for people within the new scheme entails the following points:
- People who are eligible are ones listed on the 2011 edition of the census. These include those who are under the average line of income in the country.
- The first beneficiaries will be among those who are in the census. The second part of the scheme will be provided to others who apply for assistance after registering for the census.
- People who have not registered for the census may do so as a means of being eligible for the second part of the scheme. A copy of one’s Aadhaar card and Voter ID card may be provided to the Panchayat to get on the census and therefore be eligible. An application form for the scheme must also be sent to the Panchayat.
There are many specifics regarding the money that will be used in the new scheme in Balaghat:
- All money that will be provided for the construction of new homes will be sent to the bank accounts of those who qualify for it. The money is to be sent over to proper construction bodies for help with getting homes ready.
- About Rs. 40,000 will be provided in the first installment and again in the second. The third installment will be worth Rs. 50,000, thus providing a full total for getting the construction process cared for.
- About Rs. 12,000 is also provided to each participant for the construction of sanitary facilities within these new homes. This is especially for the construction of toilets.
- 18,000 will also be provided to cover the costs of labour on all new homes. This is based on the appropriate totals that may be charged for building homes.
Homes will be built until 31st March 2017 under the scheme. All those in Balaghat who can qualify for the scheme are encouraged to take advantage of the program as soon as possible.
- Assam Free Laptop Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Viklang Sashaktikaran Yojna
- Minimum Pension of central Governmnet Employees Increased to rs 9000
- Deendayal canteen subsidized meal Yojana in MP