Awas Yojana Raigarh
The Chhattisgarth state government has given the green light to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Raigarh. This is to benefit poor residents in the Raigarh district. It will assist in the construction of new homes designed for those who do not have their own homes and have been living in kachha houses. This is all designed for the housing for all schemes and is intended to help the poorest residents of the district.
Specifically, 11,172 new houses will be built in accordance with the new scheme. This is based on the number of approximate beneficiaries that can qualify to get support from the scheme.
How Will the Homes Be Built?
The process for getting all of these homes built will entail several steps:
- The government will provide support to those who apply for it and qualify. Poor residents in Raigarh are encouraged to sign up. They can do this through CSC Centers. Those who were not listed on the 2011 census can also apply through a form sent to District Panchayat.
- About Rs. 1.32 lac will be sent to beneficiaries of the scheme. The money has been earmarked for the construction of homes under the scheme.
- The money for construction will be given in three installments. The money involved will be transferred to the bank accounts of those who qualify. This allows the beneficiaries to utilize the funds for taking care of many kinds of home construction plans.
Extra For Toilets
The government is also providing beneficiaries with added money for toilets. About Rs. 12,000 will be given to those who qualify to help with building toilets. This is being offered within the same scheme. It is especially included in the scheme to help with promoting sanitary conditions in properties that are under construction.
Similar To Other Acts
This particular act is similar to what has been used in other parts of India. In 2015, a similar scheme was used to build more than 26,000 homes in Chhattisgarh. It was specifically for those in the Raipur district among others in the area although the Raigarh district did receive a bit of support. This is also similar to a recent scheme where 6,500 homes were planned in Balaghat.
What Are the Homes Worth?
The values of the homes are unclear at this point. The homes should cost around Rs. 3 lakh each after subsidies are provided. This is based on the homes being designed for typical families in the area without the need for anything being too large in size.
- Awas Yojana Gramin Balaghat
- Apply Varishtha Pension Bima Yojana
- Nursery Admissions For EWS
- Aam Admi Bima Yojana Kerala