CSMSSY Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana – Application Status, Registration process @ csmssy.in/Farmer [Helpline Number and Official Portal]
After Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and some other states, it is Maharashtra that has come forward to reduce the loan burden of the farmers. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana or farmers’ Loan Waiver Scheme is started in Maharashtra in this current financial year to lessen the load of crop loans a farmer is carrying. This scheme will be available for specific farmers of the state.
The scheme Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman was launched by the Chief Minister of the state. Shree Devendra Fadnavis, CM of Maharashtra, while launching the scheme in July 2017 stated that the official implementation will be starting from Oct 17.
- Loan waiver scheme: It is another loan waiver scheme for the farmers in the nation. Under this scheme up to Rs. 1.5 Lac can be waived off. Farmers who are carrying crop loan burdens can be easily freed from their loan amount up to the mentioned amount in this scheme.
- Number of beneficiaries: Nearly 89 Lac farmers across the state will get benefited by the scheme once it will be implemented officially. Another near-about 40 Lac agriculturists will also be benefitted from the same.
- MLA’s contribution: According to the rule and guidelines of the scheme MLAs across the state of Maharashtra will have to let go their one month salary for welfare of these farmers. This is similar to donation for a cause for the MLAs of the state.
- Return Policy for the farmers: Under this scheme, the farmers who have continuously paid their monthly instalments along with interest will be awarded. It has been decided that whoever pays the loan amount on regular basis he/she will be given 25% of the total loan amount as cash award.
- The scheme is not for all the farmers, as mentioned. As per the terms released by the authority there are specific farmers who will get the benefit of the same. Farmers must be the residents of Maharashtra. Anyone who does not belong to Maharashtra will not be eligible for the scheme.
- Farmers who have taken loan for crops after April 2009 will be eligible for the scheme. Anyone who had taken the loan before the mentioned date will be excused from the scheme.
- Farmers who have small or medium land holdings are eligible for the scheme. Rich and farmers with large land holdings will not be eligible for the scheme.
- Those farmers who pay their loan amounts on regular basis are also eligible. As for example, farmers who never miss any instalment or interest payment for any existing loan can also enjoy the benefits.
Required Documents –
The applicant has to submit few important and mandatory documents while applying for the scheme. In case of offline application the documents can be given in photocopies while in the online application, scanned copies of these following documents should be uploaded. The mandatory documents are:
- Aadhaar card: It is a mandatory document to be presented at the time of application. At the time of online application, aadhaar number must be linked with the scheme ID.
- Land and Loan Papers: The farmer has to show the land papers for confirming the amount of land he holds. Also the applicant who is applying for the loan waiver must present the loan documents as well.
- ID proof: Aadhaar card these days is the most important identity proof in India. Apart from the aadhaar, other proofs like whether the farmers belong to categories like SC, ST and OBC or general should be provided.
- Bank Account papers: Finally the farmers have to provide their bank account details for verification of their authentication. The return on regular loan repayment will be credited to the applicants’ bank account. For this farmers have to provide their bank account documents.
How to get application form
There are two ways to get the forms for the scheme, online and offline. For offline users they can visit the nearest Agricultural Department Office and CSC centres to collect the form. For online users the forms are available in the official web portal of the scheme https://csmssy.in/Farmer/#/. Applicants can download the application form which is available in pdf format.
How to apply
As mentioned there are two options for the application online and offline, here are some of the steps that can be followed to apply for the scheme:
- Step 1: Go to the official web portal of the CSMSS scheme https://csmssy.in/Farmer/#/ and find the ‘Register’ button in the top right corner of the ‘Home’ screen. The web portal has two languages such Marathi and English for easy access.
- Step 2: By clicking on the ‘register’ tab the applicant will be redirected to the registration form. This is not the application form for the scheme. Enter the details and complete the registration process.
- Step 3: Link your aadhaar number with the form and request for One Time Password. For verification of the phone number given in the registration form, an OTP will be sent to the number.
- Step 4: Enter the OTP to the specific box and you will be redirected to the application form for the CSMSS Scheme. Fill up the form carefully with correct answers and click on the submit button.
- Step 5: After submitting the form a system generated ID or application number will be sent to the applicant. This must be kept carefully for future references.
In offline mode, after collecting the form and filling it up the applicant has to visit the CSC centres or Agricultural Department Offices to submit the form. The important documents should be submitted along with the form as well. The officials will provide the applicant ID to the applicants from these centres.
How to check farmers’ list
To check the farmers’ list one can visit the web portal https://csmssy.in/Farmer/#/. Under ‘List of Applicants’ they can search their district, taluka and gram panchayat to get the complete list of farmers. Applicants can directly click on the link http://220.127.116.11:84/ to get the list in MS Excel format.
Help line number, official site
The toll free helpline number for the scheme is 18001025311. People can call and know details about the scheme. Also they can visit the official web portal https://csmssy.in/Farmer/#/ to know more about the scheme and benefits.
The scheme is for the small and medium farmers who hold much less lands than rich farmers. To make them free from the burden of loans this scheme has been launched.
11th Jan 2018.
Maharastra Government is commented to provide relief to all farmers in state.
Other Schemes –
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Pass Book Details
- MP Gov Helps Rural Youth for Set up Food Processing Units
- KCC UP Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana by Yogi
- Loan Waiver Scheme in UP