Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Dharamsala
With the dream of making India as a country with house for all the citizens, the current PM of India Mr. Modi initiated Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana across the nation a year back. Though, the scheme has been severally criticized by many experts and the opposition parties in the parliament, still the on witnessing the implementation of the Awas Yojana across the nation tends to be giving promising hope for the homeless citizens all over the state.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) – A Quick Glance
The scheme of housing for all (Awas Yojana) was introduced a year back in 2015 with the mission deadline of 2022 by which the entire nation will celebrate its 75th year of Independence Day. The entire scheme has been divided into three phases in order to tackle the practical difficulties which may occur at the time of implementation. The scheme set to provide affordable houses for the poor and economically weaker groups of people across the nation.
As the scheme PMAY is started to implement all across the nation, the people of the Municipal city Dharamsala from the state Himachal Pradesh enjoys the arrival of PMAY scheme to their city.
PMAY scheme in Dharamsala
|S.No||Facts to be unknown about implementation of PMAY in Dharamsala||Detailed Information|
|1||Number of houses planned to be constructed in the Dharamsala city||Around 555|
|2||Amount which can be availed for home constructions under this PMAY||Rs. 30000|
|3||Amount which can be availed for toilet constructions in home||Rs. 12000|
|4||The housing scheme get implemented according to which data||Census taken in 2011|
- With the implementation of this housing scheme, the people of city Dharamsala gets the double bonazza as the scheme brought two more beneficiary schemes to the city. The state poor people would able to get affordable financial assistance from the government for constructing or renovating their homes.
- In addition to that financial assistance for constructions, new house owners would be able to get extra money around twelve thousand for constructing toilet in their houses by the central government of India.
- And the most highlighting part would be the people from the city would be able to get employment from the scheme Mahatma Gandhi Rashtriya Gramin Rojgar Guarantee Yojana (MNREGA), which was implemented along with this ‘housing scheme for all’.
The implementation of this housing scheme PMAY seems to be highly welcomed by the local people as it provides various financial benefits along with employment opportunities. On witnessing the implementation process, it is believed that this housing scheme can be completed its mission by 2022.
- National Testing System body Common Entrance test
- Benefits declared for pregnant women as part of Budget 2017