Ginni Chatrath in Hindi |Ginni Chatrath (Kapil Sharma Wife, Girlfriend) Age, Height and Pics | When Did Kapil met Ginni Chatrath
Kapil Sharma’s love life was well hidden for the longest possible time. This gave rise to several rumors. Some time ago it was believed that Kapil Sharma was dating his co-producer Preeti Simoes. But as of Saturday morning, Kapil relieved all rumors as he announced his relationship status on Twitter.
Kapil’s Social Media Acceptance
He posted earlier that he had an announcement to make. His fans couldn’t guess what it would be. Within half an hour he posted a picture with a girl claiming “she completes me.” Fans are going gaga over this announcement as it is the sweetest announcement that they have witnessed on social media.
Recently Kapil got tongue tied on Koffee with Karan when he was asked about his relationship status. He even mentioned that his mother wants him to get married right now. He also went on to say that he is not dating anyone. As of now he has put all rumors to rest and made it public.
The girl he is dating is Ginni Chatrath. She has been with Kapil since his college days. But that is not when the relationship began. They both grew close only during the shoot of Hans Baliye. Kapil has also directed Ginni in various shows. Rumors suggest that Kapil and Ginni are already engaged. But they couldn’t get married because of Kapil’s busy schedule.
Some facts about Kapil Sharma and Ginni Chatrath
- Kapil Sharma and Ginni Charath have been dating. But the happiest person is Kapil’s mother. She wanted her son to settle down and give her grandchildren soon. She is happy with this announcement.
- Ginni is from Jalandhar but she will soon move to Mumbai and will handle Kapil’s K9 productions. Sources close to the couple said that Ginni is very educated and so they are going to use her help in overseeing the business.
- Kapil used to tell his friends always that Ginni is the kind of girl he would like to get married to one day. Kapil’s friends have known about this relationship for a very long time.
- Kapil was linked to his co-star Sumona Chakravarti and Preeti Simoes but this never affected their relationship. Kapil and Ginni held on to each other through thick and thin.
- They first met during their college years in Jalandhar, Punjab. Ginni herself is a standup comedian. Kapil used to arrange shows for her during her college fest. They have been together for 10 years.
- Ginni and Kapil also tried doing standup comedy together at Hans Baliye. They failed two in the show but did garner a lot of praises. It was then that the two had come closer together.
- Ginni prefers to stay away from the limelight, unlike Kapil, of course. She works with her father at present and holds an MBA degree. She is the eldest among two sisters.
What about Deepika Padukone?
Kapil has always been vocal about his love for Deepika Padukone. After announcing his love for Ginni, he told her that he was not going to miss her anymore. Kapil being Kapil didn’t fail to entertain his fans even in his happy moment. However, he didn’t mention anything about wedding or engagement. But we are guessing that a wedding is on the cards very soon.