Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Kawardha
Ever since the current NDA government led by Mr. Narendra Modi, nation has witnessing some bold and detonative moves and innovative plans & schemes implementations. Well, history wont ignore the year 2016 in which the demonetization was implemented for the higher value currency notes Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000. Similarly, in the year of 2014 and 2015, the introduction of the Swachh Bharat and Awas Yojana was held.
Well the Swachh Bharat campaign was the biggest cleanliness program which involves lots of volunteers and government staffs. The cleanliness campaign as carried along with the aid of the World Bank and several corporate who are keen on socio welfare development. On the other hand, the scheme Awas Yojana was introduced in the year 2015 by Modi with the aim of providing affordable houses for all the homeless poor people of the nation.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- The Awas Yojana was also known as the ‘Housing for All’ and the government is set to complete the yojana’s missing by the year 2022 on which the nation will celebrate its 75th independence day.
- In order to make smooth process, the Awas Yojana was planned to introduce in three phases and each phases has its own deadline and targets to achieve. By doing so, government believes as it could help to sort out the practical difficulties.
- The affordable houses which are contrasted under this scheme will be provided to the poor people across the nation, also the chosen people must not owns any houses under their names.
- When the scheme PM’s Awas Yojana gets introduced lots of critics and negative thoughts received from many politicians and several common man of the country.
- Under this housing scheme, the government will provide the loan amount of over 2 Lakh will be offered at the low interest rate for the beneficiaries, also apart from that beneficiaries can able to avail extra cash for constructing toilets for their home.
- The central government of India is planned to construct more than 2 Cr affordable houses for the poor people who are all from the economically weaker class and below poverty line category.
- The implementation of this housing scheme for all in the different states of the nation are started and recently Kawardha district from the state Chhattisgarh gets this scheme which warm welcome by the local people.
Pradhan mantri Awas Yojana in Kawardha District
The wait for the local people in the district of Kawardha of Chhattisgarh has bring the fruitful scheme of this housing plan in their districts and with the introduction of this awas yojana, the district is about the get several thousand affordable houses for poor people. Some of the key points about the implementation the housing scheme for all in the Kawardha district are listed below.
- The most ambitious scheme of current prime minister of India’s PM’s Awas Yojana is about to deliver around 14K houses in the district of Kawardha, Chhattisgarh. And the government officials confirm that the numbers will get introduced until the scheme in practice up to 2019.
- The poor homeless eligible people from the Kawardha, Chhattisgarh are asked to register for receiving affordable houses under this scheme. By doing so, poor people will get proper finance assistance for constructing their homes.
- As per the statement released by the government officials, all the registered beneficiaries will get the financial benefits of up to 1.5 Lakh from national banks with low interest rates and the construction works are about to be started in near future.
- The finance offered by the central government for constructing the homes by the beneficiaries are offered in 5 installments, where each installment will carries the amount of 30 thousands and will given in certain fixed time frames.
- And also the construction works will be monitor by the respective officials in order to make sure the work progress is going smoothly and to meet the target fixed by the center on the implementation of this scheme in the kawardha Chhattisgarh.
- Every beneficiary of this scheme will get a separate Awas ID by which the government will able to tract their records and construction details in online.
- Wages Increased by 14.29% for Contractual Employees in Haryana
- Awas Yojana in Jodhpur Housing Schemes