PM Awas Yojana Kerala – 65,000 Applications Received
This is a central government scheme that is being by collaborating with the state governments. The scheme is being implemented in phases, now being the 1st phase. Already a lot of people have got houses under this scheme and a lot of states have openly welcomed this scheme. In many states of the country the implementation of this scheme has already taken place. The scheme is being implemented on a fast forward basis in order to fulfill the Prime Minister’s dream of home for all by 2022.
The scheme implementation in Kerala
- In order to provide to affordable houses to the homeless people of Kerala 65000 candidates from Thiruvananthapuram have been selected in the first phase of the scheme. As a part of this implementation the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme has been started in Thiruvananthapuram.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme who mainly belong to the Below Poverty Line category, Economically Weaker section or the Lower Income group are being given subsidy in the loan that they take for buying a house under this scheme.
- The beneficiary is eligible for a subsidy only if he or she takes a home loan of up to 6 lakhs. For any amount that is above 6 lakhs, the person will not be eligible for subsidy for that extra amount.
- Under this PM Awas yojana, beneficiary people able to make use of the Credit Linked Subsidy scheme where they can able to be get finance help for construction new houses or to renovate the existing homes of them.
- The subsidy is applicable for the people belonging to the Low Income group and Economically Weaker section for a house of up to 30 to 60 square meters.
- The procedure for getting the loan has been made very simple so that more and more homeless people can avail the facility easily and build or buy a house for themselves. The banks have been instructed to make the process easy for the people who come for applying for a loan under this scheme.
The Awas Yojana is surely going to be beneficial for the people of Kerala who do not have a house to live in yet. They can soon buy or build an own house, which a dream for many. The subsidy given in the home loan is quite good and would make buying or constructing house quite affordable for the poor people of Kerala.
However, the new scheme of offering home to the poor and homeless people across state has to be implemented carefully under the governance of respective authorities, to make sure the benefits of the scheme reaches desired people of state.
- PM Awas Yojana Madhya Pradesh to Construct 1884 Houses for Poor Families
- Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana in Goa
- PM Awas Yojana
- Reliance Jio Music