mysy.guj.nic.in : -Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Gujarat
CM of Gujarat has officially launched MYSY scheme (Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana) online. To register for the scheme online you can directly log on to the official website http://mysy.guj.nic.in/The official website offers students with convenience to get registered online for scholarship program. The scheme is launched by the Gujarat government with an aim to offer financial help to students who belong to middle and lower class (EWC). It is certain that after the implementation of the scheme the government has set the budget of Rs 1000 crore that will be offered as scholarships to the students in the state under the MYSY scheme.
Key features of the Mukhyamantri’s Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
Right after the launch of the scheme many students in the state of Gujarat have been offered with the benefits of the Yojana. The scholarships cheque has been handed over by CM Anandiben Patel personally to the students opting for the scheme. Here are some of the key features of the Yojana for the students in the state.
- The Yojana is aimed to benefit students opting for Dental course and Medical research society in the state of Gujarat. According to the scheme it is estimated that each student shall get a scholarship amount equivalent to around 10 lakh rupees. This amount will help pay for the education fee of the student for five years educational program.
- Apart from this the scheme is also aimed to offer financial assistance for students studying Physiotherapy, Nursing, Homeopathy, Pharmacy, Ayurveda and Engineering in any of the state college and universities. Under this scheme these students will be entitled to get an assistance of Rs 50000 from the government of Gujarat.
- Students who have topped tenth and twelfth grade exams with a minimum of eighty percent and are willing to opt for higher studies shall also be offered with financial help equivalent to around Rs 25,000 from the government of the state. This certainly is helpful for parents who are not able to afford paying high education fee in colleges and universities.
- If you are willing to study BA, Bed or BSc after twelfth then you are also entitled to get assistance equivalent to half amount of the college fee or Rs 10000 per annum from the government.
- Apart from this government has also announced to offer other benefits including help with study materials and free school uniforms along with any other grants needs that shall be valid for students studying in government or affiliated schools in the state. Government has also state that fee charges will be regulated for private schools as well.
Eligibility criteria for MYSY scheme
- To be eligible for taking full benefit of Mukhyamantri’s Yuva Swavalamban Yojana it is important that the student seeking help should have secured with minimum of 90 percent score in twelfth exams conducted by the Gujarat state board. Apart from this it is also necessary that the annual income of the family should be below Rs 4.5 lakh.
Procedure for Registration
To get registered the government of Gujarat has offered you with convenience where you just need to log on to the official website http://mysy.guj.nic.in/
When browsing through the website you can just click the link for online registration form. Just spend as few minutes filling up details on the application form and submit it.
Online Registration Application Form
Important Dates and Details
Start Date: 13 October 2015
Last Date : 16 November 2015
Contact no : 079- 26566000
It is certain that the Yojana launched by the government is aimed to offer help to nearly seventy thousand students so they get to be a part of higher education in the state. At present many students have already been benefitted by the scheme and government aims to offer further assistance to as many students as possible.