Awas Yojana in Rohtak
Rohtak has been one of those places that houses below poverty level (BPL) families. There was always a dire need to construct houses and provide pucca houses to families there. This is why when the registrations opened up in Rohtak they saw a huge swarm of people lining up to get the benefits.
The Housing for All Scheme has planned to construct houses for the poor till 2022. Hence, those who are eligible for the scheme are able to submit their applications. In some places such as in Rohtak, Haryana, people are using Common Service Center (CSC) to submit such applications.
Scenario of registration in Rohtak
- Mostly women have lined up for registration – just like in the other parts of the country. It was mentioned by the PM that women may come forward. Hence, it has been encouraged that the homes be under the women’s’ name.
- Those who have household income less than 6 lakh per annum are the ones that are registering for this scheme. This means that if you can provide documents to prove this, you will get the benefits of this scheme.
- Those who have registered for this scheme are getting loans up to Rs. 6 lakh. The banks that have tied up with the Awas Yojana scheme are providing interests at 6.5%.
How to apply?
If you are from Rohtak and you still haven’t applied for it – know that the applicants shall be received from the nearest CSC itself.
There are 2 lakh CSCs that are registered but only 60,000 of them will be receiving the applications for housing scheme. If you are trying to apply for this scheme and you want to locate the nearest CSC in your area, then just follow this procedure –
- Visit this website http://gis.csc.gov.in/ and then when the map of India appears, select your state and consequently select your location within your state in that map.
- Once you have selected the district hover the map around. There will be names of CSCs that are located in that district. To be more specific and distinct, try to move the map around your home area.
This way you will be able to find the right CSC nearby you.
The households with low income groups and the economically weaker sections of the society shall be able to take the benefits of this scheme. In Rohtak there are already many applicants lining up. This will help them get pucca houses built within n2022.
Rohtak is one of the cities that have been selected under 4041 cities. Anyone that already owns a pucca house is not eligible to apply.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Jharkhand
- Awas Yojana Raipur
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Details
- Captain Amrinder Berojgari Bhatta