RTE Maharashtra 2018-19 Admission Online Application Form For Students School List Last Date (Details In Marathi) Right to Education Act (RTE)
Online application form facilities have been invited by the Maharashtra Government for 2018-19 RTE Maharashtra / RTE 25 admission. Under the new implementation the students will be able to apply online for admission for RTE 25 for the academic year 2018-19. The state government has also announced the launch of the new web portal services that will be opened for interested candidates for completing the process of registration and application online.
- According to updates form the state government the students who are interested for registration and application are free to visit the official Maharashtra government website at rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in . from their web browser. Apart from this the students can also officially get registered via student.maharashtra.gov.in website.
- The state government has already begun with the process of admission for the school going students state wide. Each student will be able to get registered and fill in application form from the web portal services.
- The state government has also stated that the process of admission for students under the RTE 25 will be regulated by the government for the academic year 2018-19 under the Primary Act for education.
- The government has also stated that it shall be offering with a reservation quota of 25 percent for the students who are presently attending reputable schools within the region from major cities. Apart from this the government has also stated that the registration process is already going on and for most schools the date for registration has already been closed.
RTE Maharashtra Application Form 2018-19
- In order to apply for the RE 25 application for 2018-19 students will first have to visit the official website using the link provided above. From the main page the applicants have to make the selection of Online Application option.
- You shall be redirected towards the new web page where you have to make the selection of Registration option. You have to select the New registration tab. You shall be displayed with the online application form for 2018-19 RTE admission.
- You have to enter each set of information very accurately including name and date of birth along with registered mobile number. Once entered you shall be forwarded with your log in credentials for ID and Password. You have to make use of these credentials for logging in on the website. Once completed you will be displayed with the application form online.
- On the application form the candidates are expected to enter all set of information that is valid to their knowledge. This is important for claiming a reservation from the 25 percent quota list.
Note:- As the process for registration has only been provided for selected districts presently so students will only be able to view these district options when filing in the forms.
Document list for registration
- The moment you log on to the official website you shall be able to collect more information about the relevant documents required to be submitted at the time of application.
- Each applicant is expected to submit a copy of their valid ID including Voters card, Pass port copy, Aadhar card, driving license, or other document issued by valid government authorities.
- Apart from this the students will also have to submit a copy of their caste certificate declaring their caste. A certified letter issued by the Tehsildar authorities or Civic bodies is also valid for presentation.
- In case the student is physically disabled then it is obvious that he may have to provide with valid certification issued by the civil authorities or health centers stating his disability.
- The student will also have to provide with a valid copy of the birth certificate or school leaving certificate issued by the legal authorities, civic hospitals, municipal corporations etc.
Admission schedule – RTE admission(Start And Last Date 2018)
- When logging on to the official website you can download the complete list for admission dates, selection list, date of lottery and school schedules. The list can be collected by the students on the basis of Merit in order on the basis of lottery results.
- The students can always perform the search on the basis of the set parameters for 2018-19 RTE admission on the webs portal for the entire online process.
RTE Maharashtra School list
- On the official web portal (https://rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in/adm_portal/users/rteindex)the students can perform the search for complete list of schools for 2018-19 RTE admission. To collect the list you have to first log on to the official web site. You then have to make the selection of RTE portal option. The option is available on the right side of the main page.
- Under the option you have to make the selection of school list tab. You will find the tab just below the RTE reservation 25 percent option. You just have to provide with details of district in the desired tab.
- You shall be provided with details on the screen where you just have to select the complete list of schools.
Online process for admission RTE Maharashtra
- The moment you are on the official web page you will be able to view the complete details of the admission process under the 25 percent reservation quota.
- You have the convenience of making the selection on the basis of three parts for school, child and lottery. Under each of the category you will have to make the selection from one amongst five options provided to check with the complete details for registration process.
District wise vacancies
Candidates also have the convenience of checking with complete data district wise vacancies for reserved quota under the RTE category. You will be able to view complete details for district name, RTE school details (Number), number of RTE vacancies for each along with total applications made for each.
RTE Maharashtra in Marathi
- Online Driving License Vehicle Registration In Rajasthan
- Youth icon scheme For Promoting Sports In Rajasthan
- Asmita Yojana Sanitary Napkins Subsidy Scheme In Maharashtra For Rural Women
- Self-Redevelopment Scheme in Maharashtra