Awas Yojana Pendra
The current prime minister’s ambitious program ‘housing for all’ is getting its deadline for its first phases. The scheme Awas Yojana gets some alteration later and named as the Awas Yojana – in order to provide affordable houses in the rural areas of the country. Under this scheme, the rural areas of several states getting housing scheme and they getting implemented successfully.
Awas Yojana is somehow similar to the housing scheme of PM’s Awas Yojana, however the yojana is about fully concentrate on the rural development whereas the basic housing scheme includes the housing facilities in the urban areas too. Recently the PM Awas Yojana (GMAYG) gets introduced in the small town Pendra which is from the Bilaspur district of the state Chhattisgarh.
PM Awas Yojana in Pendra
With respect to the census data collected during the 2011, the poor people from the pendra town will get affordable homes under this – Awas Yojana scheme. The central government will construct affordable houses for the eligible people of the town along by providing sufficient funds to the chosen house owners.
Under this housing scheme, the beneficiaries would get pucca houses instead being in the kachha house in the town. In order to avail financial assistances from central government for constructing pucca houses under this scheme, the beneficiaries must be from BPL category which is the annual income of the family must be below 1.5Lakh and they should be homeless.
Key points about the implementation of the housing scheme in Pendra
- The housing scheme introduced in the pendra town of Bilaspur district, recently the central government had approved around 5100+ beneficiaries from the town and they would able to get affordable houses soon.
- As the scheme process, the central government will provide the finance amount of Rs. 1.5 Lakh to the eligible beneficiaries who are really in need of financial assistance for constructing their house under this scheme.
- The funds for the beneficiaries will be provided through nationalized banks with the low interest around 6.5% which is the lowest rate when compared with all other form of loans offered.
- The beneficiaries for constructing homes will get the loan amount in five installments, each installment will be provided on certain period depending upon the completion of the home construction.
- Each and every beneficiaries of this housing scheme will be given proper Awas ID, after uploading their photocopy along with the photocopy of the home constructing area.
- By uploading the photos of the home constructions beneficiaries would able to further installment from the government side. The photos act as the proof for constructions.