Bharatratna Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Swadhar Yojana Maharashtra SC Students 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria, Download Application Form Process, Merit List (भारतरत्न डॉ. बाबासाहेब आंबेडकर स्वाधार योजनेचा)
An excellent Swadhar Yojana scheme 2018-2019 has been proposed by Maharashtra government making it convenient for the Scheduled Caste and other backward classes including Nav Baudhha category. It has been stated in the scheme that the underprivileged students would be provided an amount of Rs. 51,000 every year as a token of assistance from the government. This would help them to complete Class 10th, 12th, Diploma, degree and other professional as required. The help extended by the government also includes boarding facilities and other expenses as well.
Key features of the scheme
- This would help them to complete Class 10th, 12th, Diploma, degree and other professional as required.
- The help extended by the government also includes boarding facilities and other expenses as well.
- The underprivileged and the deprived candidates of SC and NB committee would be uplifted by the scheme implemented by the social welfare development of Maharashtra.
- Every student who is presently studying in Class 11th and 12th and have enrolled for professional as well as non-professional courses are qualified to avail the opportunities offered by the scheme. In addition, this scheme is also applicable for the one who has not got admissions into the government hostel facilities even though they were eligible for the same, are offered amenities under this scheme.
Eligibility criteria and required documents
- Candidates should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra and belong to the SC or NB committee as mentioned by the state government. They have to submit Residential proof and Caste certificate if any of the candidate.
- The estimated annual income of the family including all sources should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh. They have to show Annual income certificate.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to secure a minimum of 40% marks in their previous examination and as proof they have to submit All educational certificates and mark sheet.
- Physically challenged candidates should secure a minimum of 40% marks to qualify for the scheme and submit Handicapped certificate if any.
- Applicants should have a bank account in working condition, and it must be linked with the Aadhaar Number, also submit Photocopy of Bank Passbook.
- In case of professional courses after class 10th, it is necessary for the students to take up admission in the course. The duration of the same is a minimum of two years.
Besides, the documents required to be eligible for this scheme are as follows:
- Application form of the scheme
- Passport sized photograph of the applicant
- Aadhar card of the applicant
|1. Lodging facilities||Rs.28,000|
|2. Miscellaneous Expenses||Rs.8,000|
|3. Boarding facility||Rs.28,000|
|4. Candidates belonging to Engineering and Medical courses||Rs.5,000|
|5. Other genres||Rs.2,000|
Application Form procedure (Download)
The applicants need to download the application form from here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oz_qqkq3H7XiQHW4EHNrYcGQX_gi8MUD/view and then they have to fill all the necessary details of the application form. In addition, they also need to attach the necessary documents with the application form. The applicants should be careful that the documents along with the application form reach the concerned destination long before the late date of submission.
This scheme is also applicable for the one who has not got admissions into the government hostel facilities even though they were eligible for the same, are offered amenities under this scheme.The underprivileged and the deprived candidates of SC and NB committee would be uplifted by the scheme implemented by the social welfare development of Maharashtra.
Other Articles –
- Plastic Ban Scheme Maharashtra
- Medini Puraskar Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Sukarmi Puruskar Yojana Award Scheme Maharashtra
- Free Chemotherapy Scheme Maharashtra