Cidco Housing Scheme Lottery Maharashtra under PM Awas Yojana 2018 Application Form Online
The Maharashtra government in collaboration with CIDCO or City and Industrial Development Corporation has planned for a housing scheme lottery. The Maharashtra government has promised to cover up the houses that come under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. As promised in the scheme, 15,000 houses would be given to the lower income group and the economically deprived classes of the society. The interested candidates have to apply via online to avail the offers under the scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
|Date of website launch||13th August 2018 (lottery.cidcoindia.com)|
|Application starting date||15th August 2018|
|Booking money for EWS||Rs.280 along with Rs.5, 000|
|Booking amount for LIG purpose||Rs.280 along with Rs.25, 000|
|Number of houses built||14,364|
|Number of houses for LIG people||9,213 houses|
|Number of houses for EWS class||5,052 houses|
- The houses would be constructed in the Navi Mumbai region, and the construction of a total of 55,000 houses is going to begin this year. This would be implemented through the CIDCO scheme.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the scheme can opt for online application. The procedure for the online application would start from the 15th of August after the websites have been initiated by CIDCO on 13th
- The applicants willing to avail the benefits of the scheme need to pay Rs.280 along with Rs.5, 000 for EWS and Rs.25, 000 for LIG purpose.
- If no house has been given to the candidates who have paid money for the scheme, then the amount would be refunded to them. In addition to this,14,364 houses have been estimated to be built under this scheme.
- There are for the LIG people priced at Rs.26.50 lakhs. On the other hand, houses planned for the EWS class are of Rs.18.50 lakhs each.
Eligibility for the scheme
Some of the criteria have been enlisted in the following who would be eligible for the online application of the scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent dweller of Maharashtra. Besides, for availing the benefits of the scheme, the candidate should not have the ownership of any house in their name or any other person in their family.
- For women and window member who do not have any male member in their family, are required to submit an application to get the possession of a new home.
- For the underprivileged class such as SC, ST, and OBC meeting the requirements as mentioned under the scheme, would be eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme. People who are in the minority group would be able to apply for this scheme as stated in the draft of the program.
- Candidates of EWS, who do not earn more than 3 lakhs annually, can be easily categorized under the Economically Weaker Section. According to the scheme, they would be able to get a chance to get new house under the scheme.
- The people who fall in the middle income group are also eligible for availing the benefits of the scheme. The middle income people have been categorized under two groups. For the ones whose annual income is less than 12 lakhs will be given a credit of 9 lakhs. On the other hand, for the ones whose annual income is less than 18 lakhs will be given a credit of 12 lakhs.
- The scheme also offers benefits for LIG candidates. The candidates under this category earn more than 3 lakhs but less than 6 lakhs. This people under this group are known as Low income group.
Application Form Online
For PMAY, candidates have to apply for the official registration and the fill the application form online. The MHADA would receive the application, and nodal authority would be responsible for the effective implementation of the housing scheme.
Node-wise distribution of the houses in Mumbai
|Nodes of Navi Mumbai||Number of Houses|
As one more requirement, the PMAY applicants would be eligible for the scheme only if they have income less than Rs.25, 000. For the LIG applicants, the range of monthly income is from Rs.25, 000 to Rs.50, 000. The candidates selected under PMAY would be given Rs.1.5 lakh and Rs.1 lakh from the central and the state government respectively along with additional bank loan facility.
Other Articles –
- Cattle Distribution Scheme in Telangana
- Rythu Bandhu Pathakam Scheme in Telangana
- CSMSSY Maharashtra
- Asmita Yojana Maharashtra