Saheli Portal GST in Gujarat Registration Login Online Portal @gstsaheli.co.in 2018-19
With the implementation of GST act, many business owners, especially the small and marginal, found the entire process very difficult. They did not have the knowledge as well as means to handle the task. For the betterment of such people, Gujarat State Government has launched a new site that will include all GST related functions. The name of this new portal is Saheli Portal.
The unique site has been launched by the state government on the 12th of May. 2018. Goods and Services Network has approved the site. The site has been started by Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company.
Key features of the site
- Multi language system – The site is available in three different languages. You will be able to access it in Hindi, English as well as Gujarati.
- Automation of the process – Once the applicant opens this site, he/she will be able to make the entire Goods and Service Tax Regime automatic.
- Provides support – Another feature of this scheme is, any applicant can use the site to offer support MSME and Informal Sector.
- Employment opportunities – Another feature of the GST Saheli feature is the creation of employment opportunities for the next generation. Around 1000 people will be directly benefited.
- Integrated software – For making the system strong, the portal will make use of integrated software.
- Safe and secure site – If any business person is interested in using this site, he/she need not worry about the safety of the data.
- GST Sahayaks – As per the draft, the government will start GST Sahayaks in five districts for the time being.
How to register online?
- Any person, who is interested in taking the help of this unique portal, will have to click on the link gstsaheli.co.in. It will give him/her direct link to this portal.
- As soon as the main home page opens, the applicant has to click on the tab marked as “Register”
- It will trigger the site to bring up the GST Saheli User Enrollment Form.
- There are several options, which must be filled by the applicant. Recheck the data to ensure that there are no mistakes.
- Once it is complete, the applicant must scroll down to the button that is marked as “Register”. Clicking this button will initiate the successful submission of the form.
- It is only after the registration has been done that the candidates will be able to use their log in details to enter the actual portal.
- As the GST Saheli portal opens, all applicants will be able to gain access to their respective dashboard. From here on, all GST services will be made available for the applicants.
GST services and packages
The GST services or packages have been done in a manner that all the business organizations get the benefits. If anyone is interested to know about these packages, then he/she will have to log on to the link http://gstsaheli.co.in/packages.php.
Organizations, which do not have an income of more than 5 crores on an annual basis, will have to pay a sum of Rs. 1250 annually. In case of other organizations, the payment amount will be Rs. 1750 annually. All companies, which are taken over by the state government, will end up paying Rs. 3000 annually.
In case there is any particular form that the person wants to fill, like GSTR-3B, GSTR-1, GSTR-2 and GSTR-3, or he/she needs to recheck any data, and get the invoice, then they can it from the site.
Many small and marginal business houses tried to stay as far from GST as possible. The main issue was with the complexities of filling the GST form. With the launch of this unique scheme, the business owners will not have to run from one government department to another to get their papers made.
- Maternity Benefit Programme (MBP) Scheme in Kerala
- Karnataka Vidhan Sabha Election 2018 Results
- GST E-Way Bill online Registration
- GST Online Portal