PM Awas Yojana in Gujarat and list of cities selected in Gujarat
India’s current ruling NDA government’s Chief Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has announced the PM’s Awas Yojana – houses for all by the end of 2022 in which nation going to celebrate the its 75th year of independence. Under this new housing scheme of PM’s Awas Yojana, the need of urban poor people which is proper self owned houses will be constructed along with the private developers.
- In order to construct houses for all homeless people from urban areas, the central government has availed the participants of private developers and Slum rehabilitation of slum dwellers.
- Central government plans to offers credit linked subsidy to their respective bank accounts of the beneficiaries from the economically weaker class.
- The entire process of constructing and offering houses for all homeless citizens from LIG (Low Income Group) and EWS (Economically Weaker Section) will be carried with the partnership of private sectors.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Gujarat
In order to complete the mission which is set for the PM’s awas yojana, the scheme has been processed with 3 stages/phases. In the first phase several cities and towns are selected from various states. Amount those states; more than 170 cities are selected from the state of Gujarat.
|Cities which are Selected from Gujarat for this PM’s Awas Yojana||Visavadar||Manavdhar||Chotila||Sidhpur|
- Captain Amrinder Berojgari Bhatta, One Job per family in Punjab
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Arunachal Pradesh
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojna 2016