Mahaswayam Employment Registration Web Portal for Job Seekers in Maharashtra Online apply @mahaswayam.in
The state government of Maharashtra has announced to launch the unique web portal services termed as Mahaswayam Employment Registration. The new web portal is designed to offer chance for people to get registered for employment opportunities. As per the government people who want to seek employment within Maharashtra can use the online web portal and make their registration.
The government has stated that under the web portal service, job seekers will have the convenience of searching for employment opportunities that are regularly posted by various employers.
As per the sources, the new web portal service has been introduced by the Maharashtra state government under the employment registration category. Interested candidates can reach the new web portal directly at Mahaswayam portal at www.mahaswayam.in from their web browsers. You can also search for www.rojgar.mahaswayam.in for getting your log in credentials.
Details of web portal
- The web portal service is a type of unified service that is directly offered by the state government of Maharashtra. The web portal has been bifurcated into three distinct parts –Maharojgar (Youth employment), MSSDS (skill development) and Mahaswayamrojgar (Self employment).
- With the launch of the new web portal the government has unified all three under single web portal platform termed as Mahaswayam web portal.
- The web portal offers youth and employment seekers with convenience for registration under the three categories via the official web portal.
Registration process (How to apply)
- Interested candidates will have to get registered using the online website at mahaswayam.in. From the main page of the website you have to look around for “Employment” option under the menu and click it. You can also try and reach it via directly selecting the link at https://rojgar.mahaswayam.in/#/home/index.
- Once on the redirected page you just have to perform your search for the relevant job by browsing through the various categories from district, education and skills. To apply for any job position you may have to get registered officially.
- To complete the process of registration candidates will have to select the “registration” option. It is located under the “Jobseeker” login credentials. You will be redirected towards the registration form that has to be filled in with your details.
- When filling in details you will have to provide your details that are mentioned on your Aadhar card. Once the details have been filled in you have to select “register” option to complete the process. You will be provided with your login ID and PW.
- The selection of the relevant jobs can be made from the complete list provided on the web portal service of mahaswayam.
Benefits of Mahaswayam web portal
As per the details collected the official unified web portal offers with three distinct services for Youths.
- Kaushal Vikas (Skill Development) – This facility is organized by MSSDS (Maharashtra State Skill Development Society). You can reach the official web site directly at kaushalya.mahaswayam.in.
- For jobs of employment – This facility is organized by the entrepreneurship and skill development directorate via official web site at rojgar.mahaswayam.in.
- For entrepreneurship – This facility has been organized online under Arthik Vikas Mahamandal Maryadit by Annasaheb Patil via official web portal at udyog.mahaswayam.in.
For convenience the state government has integrated all three above mentioned services on a single web portal for Mahaswayam.
- Maharashtra Budget Highlights 2018-19
- ‘SUVIDHA’ Biodegradable Sanitary Pads
- MahaLabharthi Portal Online Registration Maharashtra
- Maharashtra Schemes and Yojana