Awas Yojana Solapur
The ruling NDA government has taken so many reforms and bold decision in recent times, particularly the prime minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi who has been awarded as one of the most powerful person of the year by popular magazine in recent time.
One of the promising reforms taken by the current PM of the India Mr. Modi is introducing the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). Though, the scheme was initially launched in the year of 2015, there has been several critics came from all over the nation and also from the citizens of the nation on the difficulties on implementing this PMAY scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- To construct affordable pucca houses in urban areas, States and also in Union Territories of the nation under the assistance of central government of India.
- The motive of the scheme is to rehabilitation of the existing slum areas to proper land resources in which poor homeless people living their life.
- The entire scheme of Pradhan mantri Awas Yojana is set to implemented under the participations of private sectors, so that government can able to reduce its finance burden.
- The constructions of affordable houses with the credit linked subsidy to the beneficiaries of the PMAY scheme. By doing so, the involvement of middle men will be reduced.
Implementation of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
However, the scheme has been set to carry in three different phases, each phases has its own deadline. Right now the first phase is in progress, after witness the effective implementation of PMAY scheme, the eligible people across the nation started to believe that they would avail the benefits of the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Solapur
With the aim of providing pucca houses for all the homeless people from categories like EWS, LIG and BPL, the scheme of PMAY set the target line of 2022 to complete its mission. As of now, around 4000 cities across the nation have been selected from various states in order to construct the pucca houses for the needed and eligible people.
The city Solapur which is located in the south-eastern part of the Maharashtra has been selected as one among the cities/towns for implementing PMAY in its first phases. Under this scheme of providing affordable houses, the eligible people from the city able to get the financial aid up to Rs. 6 Lakh from the nationalized bank with the low interest rate less than 7%.
The registration process for the PMAY has been started in Sholapur and the last date for registration is set 24th December of 2016. To know more information about the PMAY scheme in Sholapur, visit www.pmaysolapur.org.
- Apply Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana Registration
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Punjab
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)