Layout Regularization Scheme (LRS) Telangana 2020 (Application process, Benefits)
The state government of Telangana has launched a new scheme called Layout regularization Scheme. The scheme is to stop illegal layouts in the urban and rural areas. The scheme was launched by following a new order that is Regularization of Unapproved and Illegal Layout Rules 2020 which was passed for both the rural and urban areas. The scheme was launched on October, 2020 and the application process is going to start from October, 2020. This article is going to give all the details regarding the scheme.
Name of the scheme
Layout Regularization Scheme
State government of Telangana
Date of launch
6th October, 2020
Residents of Telangana
Key features of the scheme
- Objective of the scheme- The scheme was launched under the law of Regularization of Unapproved and Illegal Layout Rules 2020 to prevent illegal layout in both the rural and urban areas.
- Registration fee– As per the rule of the scheme, registration fee for the individual plot owner is 1000 rupees, and for the real estate developers it is 10,000 rupees for the entire layout.
- Payment mode– To keep the payment easier for the people payment can be done on online while one is applying. The guideline says that the application will not be granted without the submission of application fee.
- Regularization charge– The regularization charge is kept basic, and that includes layout scrutiny, betterment and development.
- Charges at a glance– The regularization charge for a plot of 100 sq.m or less than that is 200 rupees per sq.m. On the other hand, plots ranging 101 to 300 sq.m will charge 400 rupees per sq.m, For 301 to 500 sq.m plot the charge will be 600 rupees per sq.m. and lastly, for the plot that is above 500 sq.m will cost you 750 rupees per sq.m.
- Charges for slums– As per the rule of the scheme, the regularization charges for slum area is 5 rupees per sq.m and that will not be affected by the area and land value.
- Calculation of charges– It has been said that the authority will calculate the charges from 26th August 2020.
- Percentage of the charges– As per the guidelines, for 3,000 sq.yds charges will be 25%, for 3,001 to 5,000 sq.yds the charges will be 50%, and for 5,001 to 10,000 sq.yds regularization charge will be 75%, and for above 10,001 sq.yds 100% charges will be imposed.
Target applicant for the scheme
- Domicile of Telangana- The permanent residents of Telangana who have the right to prepare layout can only apply for the scheme.
- Developers and owners– The developers of the layout and the individual owners are eligible to apply for the scheme whose plots are not covered under regularization.
How to apply for the scheme –
The application is kept both online and offline for the benefits of the people. For offline application you need to go to Mee Seva Centre or Citizens Service Centres. The last date of application is 31st January, 2021.
Layout of the land- in order to apply one requires submitting the layout of the land where every detail of the land is given.
Lastly, it can be concluded that the government is trying to take all the land development under the law which will help to legalize all the developments taking place in the city as well as in the villages. People associated with illegal development cannot get opportunity to proper and with the help of the scheme people will not be cheated by the developers.
Other links –
- Rental Housing Scheme for Students in Gujarat
- छत्तीसगढ़ मुख्यमंत्री सुगम सड़क योजना
- Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction
- YSR Housing Scheme AP