Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana [Online Form, List, Eligibility, Documents, Apply]
State government of Punjab has come up with a new scheme called Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana. The scheme is going to provide financial aid to the people who are domicile of Punjab. After registration under the scheme the needy people of the state will get the maximum benefit of it. Punjab government has decided to felicitate the scheme that PM launched and that is the reason this scheme portal will also be merged with pmidcprojects.punjab.gov.in/pmay. Here, in this article we are going to discuss about the scheme and how to apply for the scheme.
Key features of Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana
- Objective of the scheme– The scheme will provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries to build their houses in the state.
- Merging of the scheme– In order to make the scheme more effective, the state government of Punjab has merged with Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana to provide home to the people. The scheme is a part of Punjab State Urban Livelihood Mission.
- Financial assistance– The beneficiary will get financial assistance from the state government of Punjab and the money will be credited directly to the bank account.
Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana Eligibility criteria
Domicile of Punjab- In order to apply for the scheme, the candidate has to be a domicile of Punjab.
Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana Required documents
- Address proof- The interested candidate must have address proof like ration card.
- Identity proof– The candidate will require Pan Card, Aadhar Card, and Voter ID.
- Land proof- If you have land then you need to have documents that prove your ownership to the land.
- Bank details– As the money will be provided to the bank account directly, so the candidate will have to provide bank details.
- Disability proof– The candidate has to provide disability certificate if there is any.
- Caste certificate– If the applicant belongs to marginal class then they need to provide respective caste certificate.
- Photograph– In order to apply for the scheme the candidate needs to have recent passport size pictures.
Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana How to apply
- Step 1- In order to apply for the scheme you need to visit Official Website .
- Step 2- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to the home page.
- Step 3- On the home page you will be asked ‘Do you have land for constructing your own home’ and there will be 2 options ‘yes’ and ‘No’
- Step 4- If you click on ‘No’ then you will get a registration form called ‘The Punjab PMAY AHP Online Registration Form’
- Step 5- The applicant needs to fill in the registration form with all the necessary details.
- Step 6- After filling in the form the applicant has to upload the necessary documents like the copy of pan card Aadhar card, recent passport photo, address proof, land documents, etc.
- Step 7- After uploading all the necessary documents the applicant needs to click on the submit button to finish the step.
Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana Launch details
|Name of the scheme
|Shehri Awas Yojana
|Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana
|Domicile of Punjab
The scheme seems beneficial for the people of the state especially the government’s decision to merge it with PM scheme. According o the authority, the state government has sanctioned 96,283 houses under the scheme and 28,466 houses are finished. It is said that in the upcoming second phase 1.5 lakh houses will be constructed for the people of Punjab.
Ans : It is a housing scheme for the domiciles of Punjab.
Ans : Beneficiaries will get financial aid to construct house.
Ans : pmidcprojects.punjab.gov.in/pmay/.
Other Links –
- Rental Housing Scheme for Students in Gujarat
- YSR Housing Scheme AP
- Power Subsidy Scheme to Farmers in Punjab
- Layout Regularization Scheme (LRS)