Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin and Indira Awas Yojana Beneficiary list, check your name @pmayg.nic.in (IAY – PMAY-G Beneficiary list & SECC Family Member Details)
According to latest updates made by the central government, the details related to PMAY-G (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana –Gramin) and IAY (Indira Awas Yojana) has been released for the beneficiaries. All applicants under the scheme can check with the complete details of their names officially on the list. The beneficiaries can also check with the details related to the family members under SECC (Social- Economic Caste Census) data available.
Details of list
The central government has released the complete updated list of beneficiaries officially on the website http://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx on the web portal services. The details are already Live on the web portal and can be checked at their convenience.
- All the details are available in the form of data that can be extracted by the beneficiaries through the official web site. Under the new initiative taken by the central government under the leadership of PM Narendra Modi the government has provided with provision for providing affordable housing.
- The scheme was also implemented in the rural areas by the central government under the flag ship of PMAY-G.
Beneficiary details (How to check)
- Each of the beneficiaries registered under the PMAY-G scheme and IAY scheme can check with details related to their personal information, state name, district and Block details.
- The beneficiaries can also check with details related to housing site, completion details, bank details and sanction date details on the web portal.
- To get started with the checking procedure the beneficiaries have to log on to the official website mentioned above. From the home page of the web portal services the applicants have to select Beneficiary link for PMAY-G and IAY scheme. The option is available under stake holder tab.
- The beneficiaries will have to provide with valid registration number that they might have acquired at the time of form submission. Once details have been entered they have to click the submit option. The details will be furnished on the screen.
- The beneficiaries are also allowed to request for a hard copy (Print out) of the details furnished for future reference.
- In order to check with the advance search option the candidates will have to provide with information including account number, husbands name or fathers name along with BPL number, name and sanction number details.
SECC details (Family members)
The web portal service also provide with benefit of checking the details of the family members under SECC data list for 2011. The moment you select the details option you will be provided with complete details including Date of Birth, mothers name, family members name and fathers name of the beneficiary. To get the list the beneficiaries will have to provide with state name and ID for PMAY-G.
Checking guidelines (RHISS, IAY and PMAYG)
- It is possible for candidates to check with complete details related to guidelines as they have an option to down load it in the PDF format.
- You can download the PDF format for guidelines in ENGLISH, and HINDI for PMAY-G along with IAY guidelines.
- Apart from this the provision has also been provided to download the guidelines for RHISS in English and Hindi format (PDF file).
- Interested candidates can also contact the authorities via their helpline number at 1800-11-6446. Applicants can also reach them via their official email id at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other links –
- Water Resource Machinery Based Interest Subsidy Scheme Maharashtra
- Khelo India School Games
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application form
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List