Maha Awas Yojana Gramin, Maha Mantri Awas Yojana, List, Eligibility, Documents and Application Form
The Maharashtra government has come up with the plan of Maha Awas Yojana Gramin (MAY-G) 2020 on the 20th November, 2020. The main idea for scheme launch is to build pucca houses for the rural families with three months’ time. However, the interested candidates can go through the detailed information below. This will give them better idea on the eligibility and list of documents to be produced at the time of registration for the scheme.
Maha Awas Yojana Gramin Launch Detail
|Name of the scheme||Maha Awas Yojana Gramin 2020|
|launched by||CM Uddhav Thackeray|
|Number of houses to be built||Around 8,82,135 houses|
|Time limit to build houses||100 days period|
|Target people||Poor people of rural areas|
|Amount to be given||Rupees 4000 crores|
Maha Awas Yojana Gramin Highlighting Features
- Department to handle scheme launch – The Maha Awas Abhiyan will be taken care by Maharashtra’s Rural Development department that will help include toilets and other facilities
- Number of houses to be built – A total of 8, 82, 135 houses need to be built under this project as has been said by higher authorities. In addition, Chief Minister has assured easy flow of fund for the implementation of the scheme
- Target group of scheme – The families of rural areas in Maharashtra are the target group of the scheme –
- Objective of scheme launch – The main purpose of scheme is to offer pucca houses to the poor rural families of the state
However, state authorities have assured building of beautiful houses and not a single family belonging to rural area is left to get the pucca houses under the scheme.
Maha Awas Yojana Gramin Eligibility
The persons who fulfill the following conditions and are included in the deprivation score are eligible to enjoy the scheme benefits. The candidates can apply through online or offline method as per convenience.
- Family having a disabled member
- Family who lives in kutcha house with no or two rooms
- Family without male candidates belonging to 19 to 59 years of age
- Families belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other Minority groups
- Families or members of families who do not have to pay any taxes
- Members who are not part of government organization or government employees themselves
- Applicants should not have any land of their own
- Families with bodily disabled candidates are also eligible
- Household who have literate adult with minimum of 25 years are eligible
Maha Awas Yojana Gramin Documents
- Category of family – The family who are planning to get the scheme benefits should have proper ethnic group certificate. In addition, they should have NOC from the housing society to be produced before higher authority.
- Identification details – As identification, one should furnish Aadhaar card, voter ID card, ration card and equivalent option to be scrutinized by higher authorities to justify their eligibility for the scheme
- Bank details – The candidate should produce suitable bank details like bank account number, branch name, IFSC code to link it and get the beneficiary amount transferred in the bank
- Income certificate – The candidates need to produce income certificate or salary documents to be produced
- Not having pucca house – The applicant should produce application stating that the family do not have any pucca house and thus, they are eligible for the scheme benefits
Other than this, the candidate should offer suitable job card from MGNREGA with proper registration to be produced at the time of submitting application form.
Maha Awas Yojana Gramin Offline Application form
To avail of the scheme benefits, the beneficiaries have to get in touch with the ward or respective Gram panchayat. The applicants need to fill up application form under MAY Gramin Yojana by entering correct details. However, they can take help from third parties to complete the form fill up and avail of the scheme benefits. Along with the form, they need to produce suitable consent document as per the list given above. This will be scrutinized by higher authorities to ensure that the candidate is suitable to get the scheme benefits.
However, the beneficiaries for the scheme are selected with help of list prepared by Gram Sabha. There are four steps of registration process and these are entering personal details, convergence details, account details and the submitting the application in the office.
Ans : Maha Awas Yojana Gramin.
Ans : state government run rural housing scheme.
Ans : 20 November 2020.
Ans : Visit respective ward or the Gram Panchayat to apply for scheme. Applicant should carry suitable documents required for scheme registration.
Ans : CM Uddhav Thackeray.
Ans : If you are existing loan borrower but you have not opted for subsidy, then you are eligible to get the benefits. Only after the bank reviews the request for the scheme benefits, you can get it.
Ans : Poor people of Maharashtra.
Other Links –
- Punjab Shehri Awas Yojana
- Rental Housing Scheme for Students
- Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana Maharashtra
- YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme AP