AP YSR Navasakam Scheme [Beneficiary List, Card, How to Apply, Eligibility, Benefits, Start Last Date, Final Rejection List]
The AP YSR Navasakam Scheme started by the Andhra Pradesh government will improve the condition of the state citizens. Other than the entitled scheme, other welfare schemes are also started by the government. As candidates apply for the YSR Navasakam Scheme, they do not have to worry about getting the perks of the scheme. However, the beneficiary’scards will be given soon after the final list of candidates comes up. Read the following part to get some idea about the entitled scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme
|YSR Navasakam Scheme Beneficiary List
|Date of announcement
|Date of implementation
|Residents of Andhra Pradesh
|Andhra Pradesh state Government
|YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
Important dates of the scheme
|Starting date for application and identification of beneficiaries
|End date of identification and application of beneficiaries
|Draft ofBeneficiary list to be published on
|Scrutiny of applications from
|2nd to 7th December
|Periodfor Objection registration
|10th to 14th December
|Selection of suitable candidates
|15th to 18th December
|Final beneficiary list to be published on
|New scheme cards to be issued on
|1st January 2020
Benefits of separate scheme cards
Rural people often fail to stay updated about the welfare schemes launched by the state government due to lack of accessibility and proper education. To help them stay updated about the scheme details and check the beneficiary list with related information, scheme cards have been introduced. Under the entitled scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government is offering suitable social security and financial scheme. As per the details of the scheme, the beneficiaries will be given scheme cards for each project for which they wish to get benefits. With the cards, candidates can keep track of updates pertaining to the scheme. If beneficiaries cannot get the scheme perks, they can approach the concerned department and lodge complaints with the cards. By using the scheme cards, higher authorities can get access to details of the beneficiary from the database.
Manual application procedure and beneficiary list
- Manual survey – Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister has given the responsibility of survey of each area to the village volunteers relating to the above-said scheme.
- Home enrolment – The volunteers appointed by state CM is the responsibility to visit the houses and take the details. This is part of the registration process.
- Beneficiary list – Only after the beneficiaries submit enrolment form, the audit board will focus on the beneficiary list. However, the draft of the list will come up on 1st December.
- Necessary background checks – The state government has asked for scrutiny of the forms of the beneficiaries. For this, the village audit board officials have been given responsibility. The scrutiny procedure will start from the 2nd of December and it should be completed before the 7th of December 2019.
- Registration of complaints – Applications is allowed to register for complaints as per the scheme rules. The registration system will begin from the 10th of December and continue till the 14th of December 2019.
- Final selection and drafting – It has been stated by higher authorities that once objections are handled properly, the candidates for the final list will be selected. The procedure will take place from 15th December to 18th December 2019.
- Final list –The higher authorities declared that the beneficiary list would be published on the 20th December 2019.
Click here to Check YSR Navasakham Eligibility
Beneficiary card list
As said by the state government, the new beneficiary cards will be given the candidates whose name comes in the list. Below is a list of cards that the beneficiaries will get from the government.
- YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Card
- YSR Sunna Vaddi Padhakam Scheme Card
- YSR Rice Card
- YSR Pension Card
- YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme Card
- YSR Arogyasri Card
- YSR Zero Interest Scheme Card
- YSR Netanna Hastam Scheme Card
- Free Reimbursement Card
- AmmaVodi Scheme Card
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Card
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
Click here for YSR Navasakam Online Form
Through the successful implementation of the above-said scheme, the state government is trying to offer social security benefits to low-income families. With this, the rural citizens will not miss out on any scheme updates. Soon after registration of the scheme, they can opt for the scheme perks.
Other links –