CBSE UGC NET Exam 2018 Date Online Application Form, Eligibility, Notification and Syllabus
An official announced was made by Central Board of Secondary Examinations (CBSE), recently. The announcement was regarding invitations to candidates for the 2018 NET CBSE UGC exams online. The board has stated that the applications are made available online for applicants and the site is open for registration. To get through the candidates will have to make their applications online and then check with eligibility criteria. They will have to appear for the NET exam (National Eligibility Text) for year 2018 online. Applicants can appear for JRF (junior Research Fellowship, Professor or Asst. Professor post.
Web site details
As per the notifications made by the Board, interested candidates can log on to the official website at www.cbsenet.nic.in and then freely can check with eligibility criteria and notifications by CBSE. They can also fill in details for registration for 2018 UGC NET (CBSE) on the official website.
- They can collect all details related to last date of application form and eligibility criteria details on the official website. As per the notifications made by the CBSE board the upper age limit for JRF candidates has been increased for another two years.
- Candidates who are between age groups till 28 years to 30 years are eligible to apply for the JRF. The relaxation dates for the same has not been changed by the board.
- The board has also announced to test the students for 84 subjects and for effective testing system the government will set up over 91 centers for examinations nation wide.
CBSE (UGC) NET 2018 Exam Important Dates
- The Board has stated that interested candidates will have to log in for the registration process for application forms between 6th March onwards till 5th April 2018 online over the platform.
- As per the notifications mentioned by the CBSE the applicants are expected to make the payment of examination fee latest by 6th April 2018. The candidates can make online payments via selected banks – ICICI, Syndicate or Canara bank Challans.
- If the candidates are wiling to rectify mistakes made at the time of form filling they can do it from 25th April to 5th may 2018. The Admit cards will be uploaded on the system latest by June 3rd Week 2018 (Dates not issued yet). The candidates will be appearing for the exam on 8th July 2018.
To be eligible for the NET 2018 exam it is important for the candidate to fulfill the age criteria as per the regulations. To check with criteria online you will have to log on to the official website or click the link at https://cbsenet.nic.in/CMS/Public/View.aspx?page=80.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 – Aadhar Card requirement
For biometrics verification and to avoid fraudulent the board and government has announced to link Aadhar Card along with the application form. This will offer with convenience of authentication for applicants. To collect more details related to Aadhar card linking you can log on to https://cbsenet.nic.in/CMS/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=77&iii=Y.
CBSE (UGC) 2018 NET Exam procedure for online application
- To get started with the process of online application the applicants have to log on to the official website at cbsenet.nic.in. Once on the web site you have to look around for NET 2018 application procedure. The moment you click it you will be redirected towards log in web page.
- Candidates will have to get registered as fresh applicants and select new registration. Once all instructions have been read you will have to select the Apply option. You will be redirected towards the application form where you have to provide with your personal information details.
- Applicants are expected to provide with detailed information related to Aadhar card as well. Once the details have been entered you have to select the submit option. The authentication form will appear which requires a few details. On this form you will have to provide with detailed information related to fee payments and image uploading.
- After this the applicants have to make the selection of submit option. Now you will be allowed to use the log in credentials for logging in official using ID and PW. You are also allowed to take a print out copy of the authentication form for future reference.
- As per the regulations candidates who are eligible for NET 2018 exams can apply for JRF for desired subject under the post graduation category. You will also be eligible for applying for the post of Assistant professor.
Important Links for candidates
- For downloading the PDF format of the subjects and syllabus details the candidates will have to click the link https://cbsenet.nic.in/CMS/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=55&iii=Y or visit the desired tab from the main page of the website. You will be able to view the complete list of subjects on the main screen.
- You can also click the link https://www.ugc.ac.in/net/syllabus.aspx and request for download copy of entire syllabus that will be available in the PDF format.
- For making submissions of the application form online candidates are expected to fill in Rs 1000 as fee for general category. For candidates belonging to OBC groups (Non creamy layer) the fee is Rs 500.
- Candidates belonging to ST/ SC / Transgender / PWD category have to pay a fee of Rs 250 for the exam. For candidates the Board has provided with online payment mode using debit or credit cards or bank transfer via selected banks stated above.
Exam paper details
- To clear the exam the candidates are expected to appear for two papers – Paper 1 and 2 using the online mode.
- Under paper 1 candidates will be tested for objective type questions that carries a maximum of 100 marks. For each right answer students will be awarded with 2 marks. The paper is expected to be finished in one hour time duration and candidates will be graded for general awareness, comprehensive skills, reasoning skills and divergent testing skills.
- For paper 2 the candidate ill have to appear for 100 mark paper that has been allotted with 200 marks. The paper is expected to be finished in 2 hour duration and based on subject knowledge.
To get more details candidates can review the notification by clicking https://cbsenet.nic.in/CMS/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=71&iii=Y via mouse.
Exam timings and schedules
- The date for the exam is set for 8th July 2018 and the candidates are expected to enter the exam hall from 7 am and 10:45 am for paper 1 and 2. The test papers will be distributed by 9:15 am and 10 50 am for paper 1 and 2.
- The booklets seal will be disclosed by 9:25 am and 10:55 am for papers 1 and 2 by examiners and supervisors. Students will not be allowed to enter the hall after 9:30 am and 11 am for papers 1 and 2. The test for paper 1 will begin by 9:30 am while that for paper 2 will begin by 11 am. The test also begins at same time. The test for paper 1 will end by 10:30 am while that for paper 2 will end by 1 pm.
- In case any candidate wants to collect more details about the exam and time can click the link https://cbsenet.nic.in/CMS/Handler/FileHandler.ashx?i=File&ii=76&iii=Y.
Interested candidates can contact the authorities on 7042399520 / 704239956 / 7042399521 / 7042399526 and 7042399525. Apart from this candidates can also email at email@example.com.
- Sukhad Yatra App Toll free Emergency Number
- RISE Scheme
- CBSE NEET 2018
- CBSE Scholarship Free Education for Girl Child