CSMSSY 2018 – Application Form (Second Chance) for Farmers Karj Mafi in Maharashtra
In a second initiative taken in the favor of state farmers, the State government of Maharashtra has announced for opening online application form facility. As per the norms, the new facility has been announced by the government for Farmers as a part of loan waiver scheme or so called “Karj Mafi Yojana”. The government has appealed for offering a second chance to the farmers who are unable to pay their farm loans under the CSMSSY 2018 scheme. The forms can be filled by the farmers online over the web portal and gain benefit from the Maharashtra government under loan waiver scheme.
As per the government recommendations made, each farmer of the state who had borrowed a loan from the state owned corporative banks and financial institutions and whose name was not included under the first cut off list by the state government is eligible to apply under the second loan waiver scheme. The list was released under Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana – 2017.
The Maharashtra state government has announced to release the second list for the Year 2018. This has been done with an aim to offer as second chance to the state farmers such that each one can get the benefit under the loan waiver scheme. To get the benefit under this scheme the farmer has to get registered to the Aaple Sarkar official CSMSSY web portal (csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in)
Important Dates For Second Phase Registration
|1||Start Date||1st March 2018|
|2||Last Date||31 March 2018|
Application form Online
- The farmers can get the application form and registration online over the web portal https://csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in/ . They just have to follow the complete registration procedure and request to add their names as beneficiaries under Second Karj Mafi list.
- To get the benefit under the scheme they have to log on to the web portal at csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in. from their web browsers. From the main page they will have to look around for right option for Karj mafi CSMSSY-2017 option.
- Now you have to make the selection as a new user and click the CSMSSY-2018 option from the web page. You will be redirected towards the registration form for 2018 application. So if you want to make a request for including your name under the second beneficiaries list then you may have to provide with complete details. It is important for you to provide with address, personal details and your valid Aadhar Number.
- Once the details have been entered you just have to complete the registration process and then proceed for application process under CSMSSY.
The state government of Maharashtra has launched with the extended version of the CSMSSY scheme with an aim to offer farmers with another chances for including their names under the beneficiaries list. This will help in relieving the farmer debts.
- Fugitive Economic Offenders bill for Corporate Bank Defaulters
- MP budget 2018-19 List of Scheme
- CBDT New Centralized Communication Scheme Income Tax E-Assessment
- Samjhauta Yojana Madhya Pradesh