Gujarat Budget 2018-19 Schemes List Farmers, Youth, Health, Poor
With the budget session over the Gujarat State Finance Minister – Nitin Patel has announced the launch of the State budget for 2018-19. The budget session was held under the leadership of the CM Vijay Rupani led state government for the 14th Assembly meeting. The launch of the Budget was officially made under the supervision of the CM and elected member Rajendra Trivedi was elected as official speaker for the budget announcement.
The new budget was officially announced by the Finance Minister of the state under the BJP government chaired by Vijay Rupani. The budget was also first budget that was presented by the Rupani government for the 14 budget assembly of the state. The government has presented the budget for implementation in current fiscal year 2018-19.
Key features Of Gujarat Budget 2018-19
- The Gujarat state government has stated the set budget of Rs 6755 crore for implementation in the agricultural sector and for farmers of the state along with cooperation departments.
- Apart from this the state government has announced to allocate a sum of Rs 3 lakhs that will be given away to the farmer so that he can use the fund for purchasing milch animals for himself for livelihood.
- Rs 548 crore budget provisions has been made by the CM that will be used by the government for water and land conservation works along with soil improvement for alkaline and salinity.
- The government has also stated that the government will help in facilitating e-radiation plants as fully functional scheme in the state after success of Pilot project run in Sanand.
- The government has also announced to provide with Rs 500 crore to the farmers as loan amount for crop against zero percent interest rate.
- Power connection for agriculture sector (Budget) – Rs 1921 crore has been announced by the CM and the state government for the agriculture sector so that amount will be used for providing over 1.22 lakh new electricity connections in the state.
- Narmada project – a set budget of Rs 14895 crore has been announced by the state government for Narmada project water supply scheme for development of resources and water supply within the neighboring areas.
- In the health sector the government will allocate a set budget of Rs 7950.50 crore under the Maa Vatsalya scheme that will be offered to the senior citizens of the state for availing health benefit.
- The state government has also announced to invest a set budget of Rs 2 crore that will be used for boosting education facilities in the medical sector for setting up of classrooms in medical colleges.
- The Cm also made an announcement of the CM Apprenticeship scheme under which each of the youth in the state will be given with Rs 3000 at the time of training.
- Rs 785 crore has been announced by the state government for providing youth of the state with employment opportunities under self employment schemes. It is expected that the government will create over 3.5 lakh job opportunities for the youth.
- The government has also announced that over 30,000 new jobs will also be created additionally in the state. Under this scheme the government of the state will provide a set budget of Rs 780 crore.
- For Panjrapole and Gaushala the state government has announced to allocate Rs 44 crore budget. Apart from this, Rs 210 will be allocated for infrastructure development in the state including Rs 100 crore for mining project development.
- The state government has announced to allocate Rs 210 crore along with Rs 100 crore for setting up of dumping ground facility at Pirana project development site. Apart from this the state government will also invest Rs 645 crores for Pallav fly over project along with Rs 25 core for investment in Gandhigram railway station underpass project development.
- For the renovation of the City Museum the government has allocated Rs 20 crore from the set budget 2018-19. For development in Dholera region the government has announced a set budget of Rs 280 crore along with Rs 592 crore for development of Metro services.
- With an aim to set up sea plane services the state government has announced to invest Rs 30 crore including provision for setting Airports.
Rs 2 crore budget has been announced by the state government with in the state limits for research centers. Apart from this the government has also announced to invest Rs 2 crore for setting up of the ship recycle plant facility at Alang shipping yard.
Poor and labor worker
- The government has also announced to start over 51 new food centers within the state along with another set of 87 by implementing the Shramik Annapurna Yojana for the poor and needy by allocating an overall budget of Rs 80 crore.
- Rs 506 crore will be used by the state government for setting up of the EDC (Economic Development Corporation) and GBE (Gujarat Binanamat Educational) institute.
- Solar powered plants will be set up in Modhera region of the state as a part of promoting solar energy to the tourist places so people can be educated or using solar energy. The ideal of promoting solar power plant will be encouraged by the state government.
All Other Sector
- The state government will also provide with facilities to the PR (pres Reporters) for travelling for free in GSRTC Volvo buses.
- The amount of Rs 4 crore has been allocated by the government for Project Lion thus protecting the Lions of the Gir.
- A sum of Rs 28020 crore will be allocated investment in tribal villages by the state with an aim to provide drinkable water.
- The government will also allocate a sum of Rs 899 crore for construction of the Unit statue of Sardar Patel in the state.
- Mukhyamantri Apprenticeship Scheme Gujarat
- Delhi Mission Buniyaad Education Scheme
- List of schemes and Yojana in Union Budget 2018-19
- Incentive Subsidy Scheme for Electric Vehicles Maharashtra