Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Helpline Number (Toll Free Number) are 1800-11-6446, 1800-11-3377 , 1800-11-3388 and 1800-11-6163
If you are facing any sort of trouble with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana or PMAY, then you can contact the officials directly. Several types of information are available on the website. But in case your issues are not addressed via the web portal, you can contact them via other means. Below is the list of the methods with which you can contact PMAY customer care and officials.
PM Awas Yojana Help Line Options
- Toll free number: You can reach PM Awas Yojana officials or just ask your queries at the toll free number 1800-11-6446 (Gramin) , 1800-11-3377 (Urban,NHB) , 1800-11-3388 (Urban,NHB) and 1800-11-6163 (Urban, HUDCO). This is a customer care number, this means that if there is a delay in your subsidy arrangement, or if you have any sort of issue related to the scheme, then you can call this number.
- Official Website: You can also visit the official website to check the details. This site contains all the information about the latest developments in the scheme.
- PMAY App: The AwaasApp is the official app of PMAY. It launched on 2nd April, 2017. You can click on the “beneficiary login” and then access all the details related to your accounts. To use the app you need a smartphone with Android 4.0 and up. Alternatively you can download the app named “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana” on Google Play Store.
- Official Address: The following is the official address of the officials who take care of the PMAY -RAAS Housing Finance (India) Limited
1249, ArunaAsaf Ali Marg,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
Who is supervised the scheme?
The PMAY is a scheme that is supervised by individual housing supervisors appointed by the government of India. The central government is implementing these schemes but it is also being put in place by the state governments. This is why the state officials will elect the supervisors in their respective locations.
Which Type of help they provide?
The PMAY will assist with rehabilitation of the slum dwellers that still do not have pucca houses over their heads. It will also help with affordable housing partnership and help you get houses in cheaper rates. This means that via the credit linked subsidy scheme you will get loans from banks at a lower (only 6% compared to usual 10%) interest rate. Also the period of clearing your dues is relaxed. This will also help in empowering the womenfolk because they will have houses under their own names. It will be a thoroughly centrally Sponsored Scheme.
- Awas Yojana Gramin
- Awas Yojana Sehri
- Free International Roaming for Vodafone 4G Users
- KCC UP Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana by Yogi