Jan Ghar Awas Yojana
Delhi state government and central government come together to launch another housing development project in Greater Noida. This time the project is for all the NCR inhabitants who can or can’t afford a high priced house for their family. The Jan Ghar Awas Yojana (JGAY) has the tag line that says ‘desh ka yeh sapna, sabka ghar ho apna’. It is obvious that the government wants everyone to have their own house to live in. One can get 2BHK and 3BHK flats under this scheme. The price of such flats is much lower than the ordinary market rates. The project as of now is doing really good and according to the authorities the project has become one of the largest housing development schemes in India.
Jan Ghar Awas Yojana features
The scheme has some unaique features that make the yojana more successful and also making it different from any other housing development projects in India.
- 2BHK and 3BHK flats are available under this scheme
- The carpet area for these flats will be 972sqft, 1095sqft and 1240sqft respectively.
- The price of the flats is started from Rs. 23 lakhs.
- The registration fees for the flats is Rs. 11, 000/-
- No other fees or prices will be required at the time of booking other than registration fees.
- There is availability of easy housing loan
- By linking Aadhaar Card and bank accounts, the applicant can receive their subsidy and other fees in their bank accounts.
- Each applicant will be enrolled automatically under Swatch Bharat Abhiyaan by paying Rs. 1000/- at the time of registration.
- The scheme is for the first time house buyers.
Jan Ghar Awas Yojana Amenities
The scheme offers affordable housing for the first time house buyers. Along with the flats the scheme is offering large amenities for the buyers.
- Garden area in front of the apartments
- Badminton court
- Cricket practice (Net) area
- Club house
- Doctors on call
- Free internet connection
- 24×7 security guards
- Continuous water supply
All these amenities are widely available under this scheme. People may think that such a lower cost flats will not bring so many amenities along. But the government proved them wrong as they are offering all these facilities under this yojana.
Jan Ghar Awas Yojana Application
One can apply online as well as offline for the flats under this scheme. Online application is much easier as you don’t need to run from here to there. www.jangharawasyojana.com is the official site where one can download the form or directly submit it online after filling it up.
Details like name, spouse’s name, address, email id, contact number, voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card no., occupation and such are needed in the form. Also the required documents such as address proof, PAN card are required to upload on the application form. One needs to mention the size and preferable floor of the flat they want to buy as well.
Jan Ghar Awas Yojana Benefits
- For the senior citizens: there is a facility for the senior citizens under the scheme. There are ground floor flats for the senior citizen applicants so that they don’t need to stress themselves with staircase and such.
- For the women: women, especially widows and those who fall under economically weaker groups will be benefitted by applying for this scheme.
- For the backward class: SC, ST and other backward classes will also get benefits under this yojana.
- For the homeless people: the scheme is for the ones who don’t own their house or can’t afford a high priced flat.
Jan Ghar Awas Yojana – quick glance
|Rs. 11, 000/-
|Address proof, PAN
|10% at the time of registration
|Rs. 1000/- for the swatch bharat abhiyan
|2BHK and 3BHK (972, 1095, 1240 sqft. Area)