KCR Mega Health Cum Life Insurance Rs 5-lakh free Scheme Telangana Ryots Farmers
With an aim to offer more benefits to the state farmers, the Chief Minister of Telangana state K Chandrashekhar Rao has announced to launch a new scheme. As per statements collected the new scheme is a type of two in one scheme for Health and life insurance coverage. It is also clear that the new scheme will be launched in the state wide to offer benefit for Ryots. As per the statements made by the CM the scheme is set to offer an overall coverage of Rs 5 lakh on yearly basis.
Officially the new life sum health scheme for state farmers was disclosed by the CM of the state on 26th February 2018. The scheme for implementation will be launched state wide under the set budget decided by the state government. Scheme will be implemented from 2nd June 2018.
- Coverage amount: One of the main benefits is that under the scheme an insurance coverage amount of Rs 5 lakhs will be offered to the beneficiary on an annual basis. The amount can be used by the beneficiaries for making the payment towards hospitalization charges and for other healthcare issues.
- The insurance coverage would also be offered to the beneficiaries in case of death. The state government has clearly stated that the new insurance cum health care scheme is specially designed for implementation for state farmers.
- Beneficiars: As per the latest stats collected by the sources after the last survey, it is expected that the new scheme will at least offer coverage and benefit to over 70 lakh farmers from different districts within the Telangana state.
- As per the government statements, the depending family members of the Ryot after his death will be able to claim for complete insurance coverage from the state government. The amount of insurance coverage will be paid to the Ryot’s family in case of natural or accidental death of the farmer registered under the scheme.
- Premium : As per the statements made by the CM the state government of Telangana state will be bearing the entire cost of Premiums on behalf of the state farmer.
- With an aim to offer with ease of implementation of the scheme village wise the state government will be distributing the insurance forms amongst different villages via FCC members.
As per the latest recommendations the state government of Telangana has announced to allocate an official budget of Rs 500 crore to be implemented in the scheme for effective launch state wide.As per the state government by implementing the above said scheme the government will ensure that each and every farmer of the state is able to get its benefit by filling in the forms.
- RTE UP Admission 2018-19 Online Application Form for Students
- Free Bus Ride Scheme In UP for BPL Families
- Telangana Farmers Free Passbook Scheme
- Tarpaulins Sheets Subsidy Scheme In Telangana