Kushal Yuva Program Skill Training Scheme in Bihar – Free Tablet Distribution Application Process
The Kushal Yuva Program is a scheme launched in Bihar, under which, the meritorious students will be entitled to get free tablets. This initiative has been taken up to motivate the students to perform better and to promote higher education among the youth. To aid their studies and to equip them better to cope with the skill-based education, the free tablets are given off.
Key features of the scheme
- This scheme was launched by the Bihar government under the Bihar Skill Development Mission which aims to provide better aid to the youth of the state.
- The youth of the state are being targeted for this scheme – especially those who have just passed 10th or 12th. But even if you have left studies after 10th or 12th, you can take part in this scheme.
- One thing to note about this scheme is that it will not just provide free tablets but will fully equip the students to fare better in their professional life.
- The scheme would also impart soft skill lessons to the students. This means they will be trained in communication skills, computer operations, basic life handling and more.
- A 240 hour course shall be given to them over several days. You have to do this course preferably in e-learning mode – that is over tablet, laptop or computer.
- Through the e-learning mode, students can participate in classes from their own home. Also, it would be convenient for the teachers to teach remotely via e-learning.
- Under this scheme, even the trainers will get training before they can teach, so that they can become efficient as trainers. Only those individuals who have qualify all eligibility criteria will be chosen as trainers.
- That is not all – there is also an online assessment process for the trainers which would give them a certificate at the successful completion of their course.
- To get the benefits of this scheme, the assessment exams will be conducted online. So all the candidates will have to take the exams online. Once they pass, they will be rewarded with certificates.
Free Tablet – Specification
Very soon the government will reveal the prices and the specifications of the tablets that are being given. Keep an eye on this space for more information about the tablet.
- Age: You have to be between 15 to 25 years of age to take part in this scheme as it is aimed towards only the youth of the state.
- Education: You have to at least pass 10th class to be eligible for the free tablet scheme. Those who pass 12th will also be given some other benefits. You must not be studying anywhere else after completing your courses in 10th or 12th.
- Resident: You must be a resident of Bihar. This scheme is a state-wide scheme this means that only the permanent residents of Bihar get to take part in it.
- Benefit: You must not be getting the benefit of any other related scheme from any other state or central government. Only those who are not covered by any other scheme shall get the benefit.
Application Form and Registration Process
To apply for the scheme you will have to visit your nearest District Cum Counseling Center (DRCC). Various such DRCCs have been set up around the state in many districts. You will have to physically go there and register yourself to apply for this scheme. But you can also opt for online application. To apply online, simply visit this link – https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/ then follow these steps –
- Step 1: Click on “New Application Registration” when you visit this site at first. This will take you to the form where you have to enter the details.
- Step 2: After that you will get an OTP on your provided mobile phone number, which you have to enter on the website. You will also get this on the email address you have provided.
- Step 3: Enter this OTP on the website so that you are officially verified to proceed. You can then continue the process ahead once you have entered this.
- Step 4: After this you will get a user ID and a password. Keep them safely with you as you have to use them to login to the portal from time to time.
- Step 5: Now login to the portal this once and fill out the rest of the form. After filling, check if all details are correct, and once you are satisfied, click “submit.”
- Step 6: After submitting, you will get a message that your registration is successful. Now it is the time to select the course for which you are enrolling. To go to this part, click “Next”.
- Step 7: In the next page you will see a drop down menu appears. From this menu you have to choose your preferred course.For those who are choosing the skill development courses from KYP, the “Efficient Youth Program” option is the one. You have to click on this menu.
- Step 8: As soon as you click it you will see a manifesto appear on screen. You have to type the details asked there to proceed.
- Step 9: Once you have entered the detail and submitted it, you will get a “success” message in PDF format. You can download it and take a print out.
- Step 10: You have to then submit it at the DRCC office. Here you have to bring your Aadhar card and other documents in original for verification.
After verification process is completed, you have to wait for the merit list. If your name is on this list then you will be asked to furnish your documents for verification. If all credentials and details are found accurate, you will receive the benefits. This is the standard procedure for all schemes.
Official website and toll free number
The official website of the scheme is – https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/ here not only you will get to register, but you will also get more information regarding the scheme.
If you want more information, you can also call their toll free number – 1800 3456 444. Apart from this you can also contact them at the district level. To know the number for your district visit this link – https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/contactus