Mukhya Mantri Krishi Udyog Loan Yojana in Odisha 2018-19 Farmers [Subsidy of Rs. 50 lakhs ]Agro based industries [Application Process, Form, Eligibility Criteria, Download]
State governments often announce more than one scheme at one time. Something like that has happened recently in the state of Odisha. The Odisha government has been working tirelessly for the betterment of the farmers. Apart from that it has also put stress on the development of agro based industries. During the latest announcement, it launched a new project that has been targeted towards agriculture related fields. The name of this scheme is Mukhya Mantri Krishi Udyog Yojana.
The declaration bout the state’s decision of implementing a scheme that will assist people who desire to work in agro industries was announced by Pradip Maharathy. He is in charge of the Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment Department. This came as a boon to such agro entrepreneurs on the 17th May, 2018.
Key features of Mukhya Mantri Krishi Udyog Yojana
- Betterment of agro industry – Less stress is placed on the development and maintenance of industries based on agriculture. In an effort to give it the push it required, Odisha government has launched the Mukhya Mantri Krishi Udyog Yojana.
- Speedy set up – Under the project, all interested candidates will be able to set up their agro based industry.
- Management of the industry – Once the owner sets up the agro industry; it will be monitored by APICOL and NIC.
- Easy and friendly process – As the application, and management will be done via portals, the owner of the industry will not have to worry must about time wastage.
- Subsidy for agro industries – Apart from this, the owners of agro industries will also stand a chance to acquire a subsidy from the state government.
- Subsidy for other industries – If any person is interested in creating a name in industries like fishery, food processing, animal resource development, and horticulture, then the state will offer a subsidy of Rs. 50 lakhs.
- Payment and cash refund through portal – Any cash transfer, made to and from the bank account of the entrepreneur, will be done through special payment gateways.
- SABLA Scheme in Haryana
- Delhi Revised Power Subsidy Scheme 2018-19
- “Bhoochetana” Soil Health Scheme for Farmers in Odisha
- Khushi Scheme Odisha