[parbhani.nic.in] Parbhani District Recruitment Form 2018 Last Date – Technical Officer Post Form Under Jalyukt Shivar Scheme
The vacancy for the post of Technical Officer and Engineer (Retired) has been made official by the Parbhani Court. The notification has been made by the authorities under the Jalyukt Shivar Scheme for Parbhani Recruitment for the year 2018. As per the updates the authorities have issued notifications for filling up four posts for the above mentioned job positions. The authorities have also stated that the candidates who are interested for the job positions are free to apply on or before April 4th 2018. When filing for application, candidates can collect more details related to application fee, procedure, qualification and academic demands as per details mentioned below.
Online application process
- Official website –Interested candidates who wish to apply for the above mentioned four job positions will have to visit the official District Parbhani website at parbhani.nic.in from their web browser. The notification can be read on the official website for the open job positions.
- Educational Qualification –In order to apply for any of the above mentioned job positions the candidates should be passed their minimum of Civil Engineering in BE faculty. They should be holding their pass degree at the time of application. Apart from this they will have to meet other educational criteria that can be referred at the official website under notification.
- Age criteria – As the authorities have already stated that the job vacancies are open for engineering graduates so it is obvious that the candidate should be minimum of 18 years or above at the time of job application. Apart from this the authorities have also stated certain age relaxation for special category candidates under SC / ST / PH (physically Handicapped) / PWD (Person with disability) / OBC. The relaxation for age limits will be offered as per the government regulations and rules.
- Important dates (Start And Last Date) – The authorities have mentioned that the interested candidates will be able to get registered for the job positions online via official website starting from April 1st The last date for placing applications online has been declared by 4th April 2018.
- Salary Status – As per the notifications made on the website the selected candidates will be eligible for a salary equivalent to Rs 20,000 monthly by the state government. You can also go through the official notification at http://parbhani.nic.in/htmldocs/egs_panel_technical_officer_31_03_2018.pdf.
- Application process – Interested candidates are allowed to apply for the open job positions only via official Parbhani.nic.in website. The candidates will have to check with the website and apply before the due date mentioned. You can also download the PDF format for the application form by clicking the link at “How to Apply” from the official website.
- Selection process – The authorities have stated that to make the process of selection very much fair the government will be selecting candidates on the basis of entrance test. The test dates will be issued by the government after the candidates have been registered for application.
- Notification details – Candidates can collect complete details related to notifications made by the District government for the above mentioned Civil Engineer / Technical or retired engineer vacancy on the website. You can also download the complete notification by clicking the link at http://parbhani.nic.in/htmldocs/egs_panel_technical_officer_31_03_2018.pdf.
- Application form – Each of the candidate is expected to get registered as new candidate on the official website. The application form can be availed by the candidates in the download PDF format from the web page. You can also directly download the application form and fill in details before submitting to the authorities at the above mentioned link.
- Result and Admit card – Candidates can also directly take the hard copy of the Admit card or results via official website from the main page or visit the link directly at http://parbhani.nic.in/htmldocs/recruitments.html.
The above mentioned posts have been released by the district government for filing in Technical officers post online. The provisions have been provided by the government for online registration for the candidates.