(rajssp.raj.nic.in) Apply Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana in Rajasthan
The government of Rajasthan, under the departments of Empowerment & Social Justice (SJED) has implemented the New Social Security (Pension) Scheme. Under the new pension scheme, the state government aims to offer complete financial assistance to each and very citizen of the state irrespective of his / her caste, religion, age, illness, and disability or destitute. The scheme is also aimed to offer any financial assistance to the needful applicant at any time, that is within the limits of the financial capacity & development.
The new program for offering such assistance was introduced by the state government only in 1995 under the NSAP program. This program was introduced by the government to offer financial assistance to the needful person.
Eligibility for the New Pension Policy (SSPY) in Rajasthan
To be eligible of the Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana you have to meet the following criteria:-
- The applicant applying for the Pension Yojana in Rajasthan State has to be a Citizen of the state by birth.
- The applicant should be of the legal age at the time of applying for the pension Yojana under this scheme. As different pension plans are blended under this single yojana by the state government so it is certain that age eligibility factor may vary depending on the type of scheme you enrolled under.
- The pension plan (Yojana) is open for all applicants irrespective of their sex or caste.
Different Yojanas (Pension Plans) merged under Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana
The following Pension Yojanas have been merged by the state government under this single Pension Plan.
- Mukhya Mantri Vridh Samman Pension Yojana – This is a policy introduced by the state government. The pension policy is mainly introduced to offer financial assistance to Senior Citizens. Anyone who is of age group between 55 to 58 years is eligible for enrollment under this policy. The maximum income under this policy for the applicant should be around Rs 48,000 per annum. The policy is open for both Male and Female applicants.
- Mukhya Mantri EkalNaari Pension Yojana – This pension plan is open for any widow or divorced women in the state. The pension plan is introduced by the state government. The applicant should at least be 18 years or above age when applying. Upper age limit in this policy is not restricted. To be eligible the applicant must have Rs 48,000 annual house hold income.
- Pradhan Mantri Special Gender Pension Yojana – This pension plan has been introduced by the state government for people who belong to special gender category. The applicant has no age restrictions but should be affected by at least 40 percent by syndrome. Dwarfs should be of maximum height of three feet six inches. The average annual income should not exceed Rs 60,000.
- INGARA Vridavastha Pension Yojana – This pension plan run by the central government is open for any senior citizen (BPL family) who is above 60 years of age. The upper age limit is not restricted under this plan.
- INGARA widowee Pension Yojana – The pension plan is run under the central government authority. The scheme is open for women who is above the age limit of 40 years and is a widow. The net minimum income under this scheme is not restricted or stated.
- INGARA Nishakta Pension Yojana – This pension scheme is introduced for every BPL family members who are of legal age (18 years old). Apart from this under the scheme the applicant should be at least 80 percent affected by the syndrome.
The application form for the pension plan is available online on the official website. When applying you have to provide with all your personal details including your name, age, address, contact details. Apart from this you also have to submit copies of your identification (Aadhar card/ Pan card and other proofs). It is important to provide with valid identification proof at the time of enrolment under the scheme.
Documents required for enrolling under the scheme
Some general documents required by the applicant to enroll under the scheme are as follows:-
- Your identification proof (Aadhar card / Pan Card / Address proof )
- Proof of your present age (Birth Certificate cope / Matriculation certificates)
- Bank account details (Bank linked)
- Proof of annual income of the applicant
- Residential address proof (Light bill or landline telephone bill)
- Any other documents that is a proof of your identity
Process for application under the scheme
Below stated are the steps to be followed when registering under the pension plan.
- You may have to visit the official website http://rajssp.raj.nic.in/LoginContent/MidLogin.aspx
to fill in the application form.
- The website will request you to fill in all your login details (Log in Id and Password) to get started with the process of registration.
- You may have to make your selection from one out of 40,000 available eMitra centers available in the state under the scheme. The selection can be made from the website.
- Once completed the registration form you can submit for verification process.
- The moment pensioners fill in the details in the application forms, the forms are received by the SDO or the BDO of the state.
- The special authority will then verify each application form on the basis of details provided by the applicant. The tehsildar or the Patwari is responsible for verifying the applicants forms.
- A report is then submitted to the SDO or BDO for Urban or rural area applicants.
- SDO and BDO are also the one who authorizes the sanction of the report submitted for verification. The treasury will then process the payments of the pensioners at the Sub treasury and Treasury offices within the state. After this a pay order is issued in the name of the applicant.
- After the PPO for a particular payment process if prepared it is forwarded to sub Treasury or Treasury office for disbursement.
- The payment is made either by Post Office, Bank account or in cash to the pensioner.
To check with the status of the application form you can log on to the official website (http://rajssp.raj.nic.in/HtmlPages/Schemes/Reports.aspx ) and fill in the application number. The status can be checked by the applicant in English or Hindi language.
Official site/ Helpline / Address
You can fill in the registration form at official website rajss.raj.nic.in. You can also use the helpdesk number 0141-2740637,5111007,5111010. The official address for contact is Additional Director (P&P), Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Jaipur.
The pension plans have been introduced by the state and central government with an aim to help needy people get financial assistance at the time of need. The scheme thus introduced by the government is merged with other pension plan scheme to offer benefit for maximum needy people in the state.