Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana In Punjab (SSBY) 2019-2020 [Online Apply, Application Form PDF, Eligibility, Official Website, Toll free Number, List Download, How to check Name Status, Hospital, E-cards Registration]
The state government of Punjab has launched Sarbat Sehat Yojana Scheme which is a health insurance scheme. It is considered as a flagship scheme as it will work on benefits of the people of Punjab. The people of the state will receive monetary assistance and this is a cashless insurance. The people will get financial assistance as well and to make the scheme effective the state health minister Balbir Singh Sidhu has brought the private and public hospitals under one roof. The launch details are given below in tabular form.
The launch details
Name of the scheme
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana
The Health Minister Balbir Singh Sidhu
Date of launch
9th October, 2019
Domiciliary of Punjab
Key features of the scheme
- Objective of the scheme- The scheme will help the people of the state to maintain a healthy well being.
- Financial assistance- The 75% population of Punjab will receive financial assistance up to 5 lakh rupees.
- Mode of treatment- As per the rule of the scheme, the people will get cashless treatment from the empanelled government and private hospitals in Punjab and Chandigarh.
- Treatment- The beneficiary with ore existing disease will get proper treatment under the scheme and the government will bear the expenditure both pre and post treatment.
- Number of hospitals- According to the rule of the scheme, all the 362 empanelled emergency clinics are encouraging auxiliary just as tertiary social insurance administrations to the recipients. By and by, notwithstanding the private medical clinics, 202 open emergency clinics have just been empanelled under the all inclusive clinics have just been empanelled under the all inclusive health care coverage conspire and with this figure, 563 open and private medical clinics are giving quality administrations in the state.
- Training- The National Health Authority is providing training to the people to assist the scheme. There will be a contact desk at the hospitals called Arogya Mitra for assisting the people.
- Benefits of the scheme- According to the scheme all members of the beneficiary regardless age and gender will receive treatment under the scheme.
- Residents of the state- The people who are permanent resident of the state will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Job-based category– Among the people the construction workers, small traders, journalists, small and marginal farmers will be eligible to become the beneficiary.
- NFSA ration card holder– The people with Smart and NFSA ration card holders can become the beneficiary.
- J-form farmers- It has been seen that there are 4.94 lakh farmers in the state and they all are eligible to become beneficiary under the scheme.
- Address proof- In order to validate that you are the domicile of Punjab you need to produce ration card and voter card as address proof.
- Identity proof- You need to produce Aadhar card as your identity proof at the time of application.
- Job card- In order to prove that you are eligible for the scheme and you come under the enlisted job category you need to produce job card or other documents related to the work.
- NFSA ration card- The people who have NFSA ration card and Smart Ration card are asked to submit at the time of application.
How to apply for the scheme?
The government will issue e-card to all the eligible candidates and to apply for e-card
www.shapunjab.com or they can visit to the nearest Common Service Center or they can contact with the Arogya Mitra at the empanelled hospitals.
The health minister of the state is really hopeful regarding the launch of the scheme. The scheme will help the people to stay fit that will eventually help the economy to grow. The scheme is undoubtedly wise for the state as many people who cannot avail treat will get it through the scheme. The family members of the beneficiary will receive treatments so it is going to help the people at large.
Other links –
- उत्तर प्रदेश झटपट बिजली कनेक्शन योजना
- Super 30 Scheme in Tripura
- Ghar Ghar Naukri Rozgar Yojana Punjab Apply
- Berojgari Bhatta scheme in Punjab List