Swadesh Darshan Scheme Program
The Union ministry and the ministry of Indian tourism joined together to launch a development program for the development of the heritage cities in the country. There are a lot of places where mass people including foreigners visit every year. The GoI has decided to develop the amenities and cities to make the travellers comfortable and help them to have a good stay. Recently the government has approved Rs. 450 Cr for a number of states under this program. Swadesh Darshan Program will soon be started with these states namely Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Tamil Nadu and Sikkim.
The government has approved total Rs. 450 Cr for the development of the mentioned states. The budget stated here is the total fund for this program. State-wise the funding is being divided among the places.
- Madhya Pradesh – Rs. 100 Cr is approved for the heritage circuit, MP. The locations include Khajuraho, Gwalior, Orchha, Mandu, Chanderi and Bhimbetka. Amenities including infrastructure, theme parks, conservations and such will be developed in these locations.
- Sikkim – The North East Circuit, Sikkim will get Rs. 95.5 Cr for the development of the base camps, paragliding centres, cultural centres, craft bazaars and such.
- Tamil Nadu – The coastal circuit, Tamil Nadu is being allotted by Rs. 100 Cr. Ramashwaram, Kanyakumari, Mamamallapuram and such places will be considered for development. Beaches, amenities, construction and development of Vivekananda Bridge are all included here.
- Uttarakhand – Allotted Rs. 83 Cr the places in Uttarakhand are Baijnath, Devidhura, Jageshwar and Katarmal are the places to consider for development.
- Uttar Pradesh – 70 Cr is being approved for the Ramayana Circuit that is Uttar Pradesh. Parikrama Marg, Laser show, food plaza, Eco log huts, Light and sound show and many more including upgrade programs for temple pathways will be included in the development.
Swadesh Darshan Budget 2016
|Khajuraho, Mandu, Chanderi
|Cultural centres, Craft bazaar, Paragliding centres,
- Housing scheme for homeless in Kerala
- Samajwadi Pension yojana List in UP
- Jio Music, Jio Mags, Jio Money Wallet
- Pm Awas Yojana in sagar