Teacher Recruitment Pavitra Portal in Maharashtra 2018 (Shikshak Bharti) Login, Online Registration @edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in
It has been announced recently by the state education department in Maharashtra that all the candidates who are interested in teaching in state run schools, and have already successfully passed the TAIT Examine will be able to enroll by logging on to the official website. The name of this website is Pavitra Portal and it is now active for submission of applications.
|Name of the scheme
|Teacher Recruitment Scheme
|Shri Devendra Fadnavis, Chief Minister
|School Education and Sports Department
|Official portal name
Eligibility for application
- Resident of Maharashtra – As this teacher recruitment will take place in Maharashtra; only those will be allowed to apply who are legal residents of this state.
- Age related criteria – There are several age related criteria for this recruitment registration scheme. All general applicants must fall within the age bracket of 18 and 34 years. In case the applicant has any caste related reservation, then the age bracket is between 18 and 43 years. Applicants who have sports reservation will get an age relaxation for 5 years and disabled candidates will be able to apply till they reach the age of 45 years. In case the applicant lives in an area that is affected by any natural disaster then he/she can apply till 45 years. Partial applicants will be able to apply if they are not more than 46 years of age.
Important documents required
- Domicile certificate – As only residents of Maharashtra will be allowed to apply for the post, applicant must possess proper domicile certificates, highlighting that he/she is a legal resident of this state.
- Aadhar card – For supporting the personal detail related data, applicants have to submit photocopies of their Aadhar card.
- Educational certificates – It is mandatory for all candidates to furnish their educational certificates.
- Marriage certificate – In case the applicant is already married, he/she will have to provide a copy of marriage certificate as well. If women have changed their surname after marriage, then that certificate is also necessary.
- Family affidavit – The applicant also has to offer an affidavit certificate that he/she has a small family.
- Computer certificate – The applicants’ computer course certificates must be attached with the application form as well.
- Sports certificates – It is mandatory for the applicants to submit his/her sports certificates too.
- Age proof – Due to the age related criteria, applicants have to offer their age proof documents.
- Caste certificate – In case the applicant belongs to ST, SC or any other backward, then he/she will have to submit respective caste certificates.
- Ex-military certificate – If the applicant was associated with military services, then such papers are also necessary.
- Disability certificate – As there is special relaxation for disabled applicants, they must offer disability certificates as well.
How to get application form and apply with the portal?
- Ever interested applicant will have to click on the official portal to register. Once the applicant reaches the official webpage, he/she will get access to the digitized enrollment form. People can access the portal by clicking on the link https://edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in/ .
- Once the page opens, candidates will have to click on the tab that is marked as “Pavitra” on the left side of the page.
- It will open a new page in a new tab. Here, applicants will get two separate options on the lift hand side of the page.
- People who have already registered can log in by typing in their credentials.
- If one desires to submit a new application, then he/she will have to click on the “Registration” option.
- Here, the person will have to type in ID, password, mobile number, capchat code and OTP.
- Once everything is done, the applicant will have to click on the button marked as “Register.”
- Once the initial registration is complete, applicants will have to log in to the site again and fill in the actual enrollment form.
- Apart from personal details, his/her academic qualifications must be highlighted as well.
- The form must be filled in English. It is mandatory that the applicant does not make any mistakes while filling in the details.
The launch of this portal has made it easy for the interested candidates to apply without must fuss. Even the state government will be able to attain details of the applicants and proceed with the actual recruitment procedure.
Other articles –
- Startup India Academia Alliance Programme
- Atal Bhujal Yojana
- Primary Teachers Posts Job UP
- UP D.El.Ed Online Training