YSR Housing Scheme 2020 -21 Application Form, Last Date, List, Eligibility, Documents
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced YSR Housing Scheme 2020. The scheme is solely targeted to the residents of Andhra Pradesh. The government lead by Jagan Reddy said that interested candidates can apply for the housing scheme. The article is going to talk about the details of the scheme
Name of Scheme
YSR Housing Scheme
12th July 2019
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
Poor people of Andhra Pradesh
Mode of Application
Key features of the scheme
- Objective of the scheme- The government led by Jagan Mohan Reddy wants to provide the poor people of the state a permanent home.
- Monitoring wing- The entire scheme will be monitored by Andhra Pradesh state Housing Corporation.
- Category of the scheme- The housing scheme of Andhra Pradesh is a state government scheme.
- Budget for the scheme– In order to implement the housing scheme, the state government has allocated 1280 crore rupees for it. The central government is investing 5000 crore rupees.
- Joint initiative for city– To provide permanent house to the residents of Andhra Pradesh the YSR urban housing has collaborated with PMAY.
- Joint initiative for village- To provide pucca houses in rural areas PMAY and YSR Gramin Housing scheme are collaborated.
- Resident of the state- in order to apply for the scheme the candidate has to be the permanent resident of the state.
- No property- In order to get the benefit under the housing scheme the candidate has to have no residential property.
- BPL category- The candidate has to belong to BPL category to get the benefits from the scheme.
- Marginal caste- the scheme is for the people belong to marginal caste will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Identity proof- In order to apply for the scheme, you need to provide identity proof and for that you can produce Aadhaar Card.
- Address proof- The scheme is for the domicile of the state and this is the reason you need to provide address proof at the time of application.
- Income proof- As the scheme is for the middle and poor income people so you need to produce your income certificate.
- Bank details- The interested applicants need to provide the bank account details at the time of application.
- Contact details- At the time of application the candidate has to provide contact details, as contact detail you can provide your phone number.
- Photographs- As the time of application the candidate has to provide the passport photographs.
How to apply for the scheme?
As the scheme for 2020 is just announced; so, the procedure for application is not disclosed yet by the government. Once the application procedure is announced you will be updated. However, as per the state authority the application will be both online and offline for the convenience of the people.
YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary Search
- Checking the name– In order to check your name on the beneficiary list you need to visit the official website.
- Clicking the option– In order to find your name you need to click on ‘beneficiary search’ on the home page.
- Enter information– After that a page will appear where you need to enter the information that is required and then click on submit.
It is evident that the scheme is going to be an immense help for the people who cannot afford home. According to the authority, 15 lakh houses will be constructed for the people in Visakhapatnam, Nellore, and Kurnool. The authority also said that the houses will have a bedroom, living room, a balcony, a kitchen and a toilet so that people get a quality living in the state.
- YSR Amma Vodi Scheme AP
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme AP
- YSR Aarogyasri Scheme AP
- YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme