Ama Gaon Ama Vikas (Bikas, Vikash) Yojana Programme Odisha Project List, Recruitment, Logo, Guideline (अमा गांव, अमा विकास)
A new program termed as ‘Ama Gaon, Ama Vikas’ has been launched by the Odisha state government for benefiting the local people of the state. Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik took the initiative of launching the new program state wide at Panchayat level. As per the new initiative the state government under supervision of CM of the state, has launched the program with an aim to improve and strengthen the system of Panchayati Raj within the state.
The new initiative was officially introduced for implementation by CM while addressing the Panchayati Raj Divas. To mark the birth anniversary of former CM for state and legendary leader Biju Patnaik, the state government celebrates this day.
- Under the new system it is obvious that the state government aims at improving the condition of Panchayat Raj. Under the new initiative the state government aims at under taking and allotting new and better projects at the Panchayat level so it could prove helpful in meeting all the needs of the local people.
- As a part of the initiative the state government also aims that the new program will prove helpful in encouraging the Panchayati Raj so they can try and perform much better within their respective blocks.
- For better implementation of the new initiative the CM had also made a statement that the government will try and interact with the villagers and collect more information related to the developmental projects in their villages.
- As per statements made the interaction would be done at least two times on weekly basis so that the process of sanction of funds for immediate implementation of the project can be done.
- To ensure that the process of implementation of the projects is done on priority basis state wide, the CM also assured that the state government has sanctioned over Rs 2 crore right after the inauguration event.
With the new drive the state government expects that the Panchayati Raj will get more functional and perform much better for various developmental projects within the state. The government also aims that under the above mentioned drive the people of the village will also come forward and cooperate with the state government to offer their contributions.
37.79 Budget sanctioned under this scheme.
- Amma App Download
- Prime Minister Employment Generation Program (PMEGP)
- ARPANA Portal Odisha
- Odisha Schemes and Yojana