Amma App Download for e-service of Land Records in Tamil Nadu
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu state has announced to launch the Amma App. As per the new initiative, people of the state will be able to make use of this e-service for maintaining and updating details related to land records over their mobile devices and cell phones.
- The new mobile app service was officially launched by the CM of the state Mr. Edappadi K Palaniswami at the time of inauguration event of the Pollution control board – Joint Chief Engineer’s office at the Vellore district.
- The launch of the new app service was also officially announced and agreed by the Cabinet while addressing the Budget session for 2018-19.
Services Provided By Amma App
Using the new service, it would thus be possible for people to access any set of information related to land record including register extract, Chitta and Patta. Apart from this, the people will also be able to identify public and private land.
Process for Download App
- Any candidate who wants to download the Amma App will be able to download it officially for free. To download you will have to visit the Google Play Store.
- On the Play store you will have to search around for Amma Mobile App in the search bar option. Once the link has been located you will have to click it to download and install it on your mobile devices. Once the App has been installed on the Android devices you will be able to use it.
- One of the main features of the mobile app is that it is available for free for the people of the state. Apart from this the new App will also be used for numerous other certifications including Agricultural income, unemployment, marginal and small farmers, OBC certifications, Money lenders license, No male child certification, Inter caste marriage certification, Pawn Broker Certification, Family migration, residence, legal heir, unmarried certification, and family migration certification.
- As the new app is used on Android devices so it is obvious that applicants will also be provided with acknowledgement receipts via sms on mobile devices. The original certification can be collected by visiting the e-seva kendras. Each of the details will immediately be forwarded to the registered mobile number of the users.
- Applicants can also check with the status of the application online by simply forwarding the sms to 155250 or officially log on to the TN edistrict web portal and provide with application number.
As per the state government the new mobile app services will help in speed up the process of land documentations and other documentations for the people as well as for the state government officials and departments.
- Kerala Life Mission Housing Scheme
- Special Pensions Scheme for West Bengal Government
- Rupashree Scheme West Bengal
- West Bengal e-payment for property tax