Uttar Pradesh Anti Corruption Portal | Anti Graft Web Portal @jansunwai.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh state government has recently launched an anti-graft portal namely Jansunwai in the state. The portal will be a platform to lodge complaint against corruption in the state. General public can use the portal to upload audio and video files as evidence against the corruption or the corrupted person.
The portal was launched on 19th March 2018, Monday in New Delhi. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched the portal on the occasion of one year completion of BJP party as ruler. Apart from launching the portal he also promised to recruit 4 Lac people under 64 departments in state government soon. http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/ this is the official link for the Jansunwai portal.
- Objective: According to the CM of the state, it is very important to remove the corruption from the system. In UP there are very less people who have fear of legal authority. Yogi said anyone who will break the rule or get caught attempting any crime will immediately be punished. This portal will help people to find such cases so that authority can take actions immediately.
- Government officials: The portal is designed to get rid of corrupted government officials. He said that people can anytime from anywhere upload or send the videos and audios to this portal to that the person gets proper punishment.
- Beneficiaries: Anyone who is a resident of Uttar Pradesh can use this portal. There is also Officers’ login section in this portal for the concerning officer’s in-charge.
- Other facilities: Apart from Jansunwai the CM is keen to accommodate unemployed people across the state. The CM has said that more than 4 Lac people will get jobs under government.
The portal http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/ is already live and people can lodge any complaint against any officer. Jansunwai will be available in two languages, Hindi and English. Those who are from the rural areas can easily lodge their complaint as it comes in Hindi language as well. Under this portal there are four sections such as Lodge a Complaint, Track your Status, Send a Reminder and finally the feedback from the public.
Jansunwai Android App
Jansunwai Portal has released a mobile App as well. The app is available on Android platform as of now. Under the app the citizens will be able to get same services similar to the portal. However using App will be much easier as everyone now uses Smartphone. Using App will be much quicker than using the portal in this case.
How it Works (How to register complaint)
- There are four stops to be followed to report a complaint against any corruption in the state. Firstly, citizens are required to visit the official website http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/. On the Home Page, you need to click on the ‘Complaint Registration’ to file the complaint.
- Once you click on the button, you will be redirected to the registration form page. In this form the citizen has to provide his/her mobile number (for receiving the OTP) and the Captcha written on the screen.
- A verification code or OTP will be sent to the mobile number that is given in the form. After entering the code in the next page, the citizen has to proceed with the uploading evidence.
- In the next section, citizens can check the status of their complaint. Officials are liable to provide proper information on the portal regarding the complaint.
- After that the reminder section comes. The citizen can send a reminder to the officials if he/she feels their case is taking more time to solve. This will help the citizen to be connected with the government and anti-graft officers.
- Finally the feedback section comes in which you can give feedback about the activity, steps taken to solve the issue and so on. In this section, users can write their experience.
Services under the portal
Apart from grievance and complaints, there are other sort of services that are provided by the portal and the App. They are, Right to Information, Suggestions, Government employees’ service matters, Sub-judice matters, demanding jobs or financial supports. These are some of the services apart from complaint lodge under the portal.
How to track complaint status
To track the status of the complaint you have lodged, you need to click on the following link http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/Trackpage.aspx. After clicking on it, it will redirect to the status page directly.
In the following page add your mobile number and the case number on the empty places. The details of the case will be shown on the same page. Also the citizen will get to know whether the action against the corruption was taken or not.
Finally in the feedback section, the citizen can give feedback about the grievance they have reported on the website. To get the feedback section one has to click on the following link http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/feedbacknew.aspx. The page will ask the candidate to enter the grievance number, mobile number and so on to continue with the feedback.
- Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan, Padma Shri Awards
- Telangana Health Profile Scheme
- Portal for Online Property Registration UP
- UP Yojana and Schemes