Biju Yuva Vahini Yojana (Mu Hero Mu Odisha Scheme) In Odisha 2018 Online Application Form Process, Recruitment, List, Guideline @bijuyuvavahini.com
It is the responsibility of any state government to encourage youngsters. They will carry the batten of state’s progress in the days to come. The Odisha state government is all set to implement another scheme that offers encouragement to young achievers. The CM believes that each person has the potential to do something remarkable that will bring greater good. Thus, he has officially flagged off the Mu Hero Mu Odisha Scheme in Odisha under Biju Yuva Vahini Programme.
|Name of the scheme
|Mu Hero-Mu Odisha Scheme or I am Hero-I am Odisha Scheme
|Naveen Patnaik, Chief Minister
|Date of announcement
|Date of implementation
|Next four months
|Young achievers of the state
|Odisha State Government
Key features of the scheme
- Social development – The main objective of this project is to allow overall development of the rural and urban society.
- Encourage young achievers – Young achievers who have achieved remarkable feats for the betterment of the society, will get adequate encouragement from the Odisha government. This encouragement will boost their moral and push them towards bigger achievements.
- Implementation in all blocks – The CM mentioned that the Biju Yuva Vahini will soon dispatch a van that will visit all 314 blocks.
- Application period –The task of collecting applications will be completed within the coming four months.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents
- Residential criterion – only legal residents of this state will be allowed to get the benefits of this project. Thus, all young boys and girls of Odisha must get hold of their residential and identification documents.
- Age related requirement – The CM also pointed out that as this scheme will facilitate the young achievers of the state, applicants must fall in the age bracket of 15 years and 35 years. So, all interested applicants have to submit their age certificates.
Application process of the scheme
- The state government has announced that all youngsters who desire to become a part of Biju Yuva Vahini will have to log on to the official site and fill in a digitized enrollment form.
- All interested applicants will have to click on the link bijuyuvavahini.com. This will open the official homepage of Biju Yuva Vahini registration.
- When the site opens, applicants will have to take the mouse pointer to the top right corner of the page. Here, they will see Download Screen Reader, Register and Login options.
- Applicants who are logging on to the site for the first time will have to click on the ‘Register’ option. In case the person has already registered, he/she can click on the ‘Log in’ option and type in the credentials.
- Online Application Form – As soon as the applicant clicks on ‘Register’ option, another page will open up in a new tab. To reach this tab directly, one has to click on the link http://portal.bijuyuvavahini.com/online.
- Applicants will have to type in correct information in all the fields. This form prompts all applicants to share their personal, contact, academic and skills related details.
- At the end of the page, there is a green button that is marked as “Submit.” One has to click on this button to save the online application in the state government’s database.
- As soon as the applicant gets the user ID and the password, he/she must note it down. The ID and the password will come in when for logging on the site later on.
While other political parties are criticizing this move of Odisha government, the Patnaik government is all set to go ahead with the implementation of this newly announced scheme. In time, the state will divulge other important details related to this scheme. If the youngsters get encouragement from state government, they will be able to contribute more for the betterment of the society.
Other Articles –
- Degree College Admission Bihar
- E Naksha Online Building Plan Punjab
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana Odisha
- Ama Gaon, Ama Vikas Odisha