Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana CMAAY 2018 -19 (Health Insurance Scheme) [Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility Criteria, Hospital And Treatment List] Toll free Number @ www.cmaay.com
Offering financial assistance to the poor tribal people is one of the main objectives of Arunachal Pradesh government. This year, it has launched a cashless treatment insurance policy for backward people of the state. The name of this scheme is Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana. Under this unique scheme, state government desires to offer health care facilities for by the end of 2020
|Name of the scheme
|Chief Minister Arogya Arunachal Yojana or CMAAY Health Insurance
|Date of announcement
|Tentative date of implementation
|Health and Family Welfare Department
|Backward state residents
|Project it replaces
|Chief Minister’s Universal Health Insurance Scheme
|Toll Free Helpline Number
|1800 233 5558.
Key features of the scheme
- Development of medical sector – The implementation of this scheme will enable the state authority to extend a helping hand to the poor people to tackle health related expenses. Apart from this, it will encourage empanelled hospitals to increase better health care services.
- Lessening financial burden – With the implementation of this health insurance scheme, the state authority desires to free poor and tribal communities from the burden of paying high treatment costs.
- Cashless treatment – Under this health insurance scheme, Arunachal Pradesh government will provide free of cost treatment to eligible applicants. Patients need to pay any money for the treatment. It will be paid by the state government on their behalf.
- Amount the state will offer – Each year, the state government will offer as much as 5 lakhs for each family, registered under this scheme. Applicants will receive 1 lakh for secondary treatment while 4 lakhs will be allocated to meet the expenses of tertiary treatment.
- Only in empanelled hospitals – To attain cashless treatment facility, applicants must get admitted to a hospital that is enlisted under this project.
- Hospitals allowed to register – All kinds of hospitals will be allowed to enroll under this project. Government, private, semi-government, trust hospitals and charitable medical organizations will be permitted to get involved in this scheme.
- 23 medical treatments covered – For the time being, applicants will be able to receive cashless treatment from empanelled hospitals for 23 different treatment procedures.
- Category of treatment – This scheme will offer cashless treatment to beneficiaries only for those treatments, which fall under secondary or tertiary category.
- Official website – The entire application process will be controlled by an online site. This site has been designed by MDIndia.
Eligibility for application
- Residents of the state – All legal residents of Arunachal Pradesh will be allowed to get the free medical facility.
- Tribal community – All tribal communities that come under the Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe or APST will become the direct beneficiaries of this project.
- Non-tribal but backward community – Apart from tribal people, non-tribal individuals that reside in Changlang, Namsai and Lohit will also be allowed to enroll under this project.
- Government employees – The state government will extend the benefits of this health insurance scheme to people who are state government employees.
- Dependents of government servants – In case other members are dependent on the government employee, they will also receive the advantages of this health insurance scheme.
Treatments List covered under the scheme
- Cardio-Vascular Surgery
- Cardio-thoracic Surgery
- Poly trauma
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Interventional Neuro-Radiology
- General Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive
- Paediatrics Medical Management
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Burns Management
- Medical Packages
- Paediatrics Surgery
- Paediatrics Cancer
- Treatment package for mental illness
- Emergency treatment packages (medical care for less than 12 hours)
Documents required for application
- Residential documents – As this scheme has been implemented by the state government, all applicants must possess their legal residential proofs. Otherwise they will not be allowed to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Aadhar card – All applicants must furnish their Aadhar cards. Apart from the main policy holder, the Aadhar cards of other members of the family will also be required to establish that they are related to the same family.
- Ration card – Applicants must submit their ration cards details during application under this project.
- Tribal certificate – All applicants who belong to Arunachal Pradesh Schedule Tribe will have to furnish their tribal certificate that is issued by state government.
- Government ID cards – As there is provision for government employees, such people have to submit their government ID cards, highlighting the department they work for.
- Birth or marriage certificate – If any new member has been added to the already existing family, due to birth of a baby or a marriage, then applicants must offer legal birth certificate and marriage registration papers for including the names of those members.
How to apply for the health insurance?
- An eligible candidate who desires to get the health insurance will have to register online. For this, he/she must click on the link cmaay.com.
- Four separate blue boxes are present on this page.
- Interested applicants have to click on the link that is marked as “Apply.” It is located in the second box from the left.
- After clicking on this link, the site will generate a digitized online application form.
- Applicants will have to fill in the detail fields with correct information.
- To submit the form, applicants need to click on the “Submit/Apply” button. It will save the details in the data base of the scheme.
- If any candidate’s name has not been uploaded on the scheme beneficiary list, then he/she has to notify the department. For this, he/she needs to click on the link http://www.cmaay.com/Hospital/SearchEnrollmentDtls.aspx. It will offer candidates access to online enrollment page.
- To upload necessary documents, applicants will have to click on the link http://www.cmaay.com/EnrollSigndocumentupuloadhome.aspx
- Once the applicant has submitted the enrollment form, he/she can check the details from time to time by clicking on the link http://www.cmaay.com/CheckStatus.aspx. Here, applicants need to type in respective district and URN number to get access to the beneficiary list.
How to register the name of a hospital?
- All kinds of hospitals will be allowed to register under this health insurance scheme, irrespective of the type of administration. Before any hospital representative fills in the registration form, he/she needs to click on the link http://www.cmaay.com/ProcessFlow.aspx and go through the flowchart. It will make it easy for the person to enroll.
- Once he/she has understood the flowchart, the person needs to click on the authorized site of this scheme. One has to click on the link cmaay.com to log on to this portal.
- On the homepage, there is a separate section that is marked as “Empanelment.” Representatives need to click on the link marked as “Apply” under this section. To get to the enlistment page directly, the person can click on the link http://www.cmaay.com/common/RGJAYEmpanelElegibility.aspx.
- There is another link that is marked as “Click Here for Application.” It will bring up all guidelines and terms of application.
- After reading this, one has to click on the box alongside “I agree” comment. This step is a must to get to the next stage.
- As soon as the person clicks on this box, a number of options will be activated. There highlight the types of health care centers.
- The representative has to click on the respective option. It will activate the actual enrollment form.
- The registration form has a number of fields. All these fields must be filled in with appropriate details. Information related to hospital bank account details, tax details, registration number, address, contact number, certifications, accreditation papers must be offered.
- Once the application form has been filled with correct information, the applicant has to click on the submit button to register the name of the hospitals.
All details, associated with this scheme will be available on the authorized site. To get to this portal, interested applicants have to click on the link cmaay.com. One can get their confusion cleared by calling on the all-India toll free number 1800 233 5558.
Many people from hilly regions come to the plains to get better treatment. This health insurance scheme will not only offer financial assistance for the people of this state, but will also pave the way for development of medical sector in this region. It is up to the state government to implement the project successfully.
- Mukhyanmantri Kisan Aaye Badhotri Solar Yojna in Delhi 2018
- Bihar Victim Compensation Scheme 2018
- Dulari Kanya Yojana in Arunachal Pradesh
- Krishi Rinn Yojana in Arunachal Pradesh