Mukhyanmantri Kisan Aaye Badhotri Solar Yojna in Delhi Farmers 2018 -19 [Application Form, Process, Eligibility Criteria, Documents ] मुख्यमंत्री किसान आय बढ़ोतरी सोलर योजना
Delhi government has recently announced a unique scheme that will introduce farmers to solar power. These farmers will be able to install these panels on their farms and produce their own energy. The name of this scheme is Mukhyanmantri Kisan Aaye Badhotri Solar Yojna.
|Name of the scheme
|Mukhyanmantri Kisan Aaye Badhotri Solar Yojna
|Date of announcement
|24th July 2018
|Delhi Power Board
- Development of farmers – The main objective of the Delhi government behind the implementation of this scheme is to improve the agricultural standards as well as offer farmers more money.
- Increasing their annual income – As of now, farmers in Delhi only earn anything between 20,000 and 30,000 on an annual basis. With the implementation of this scheme, they will be able to earn around 4 to 5 times more each year.
- Eliminating power shortage – By procuring this surplus energy from the farmers. Delhi government will also be able to eliminate power shortage in the entire area.
- Savings for Delhi authority – As Delhi government will be able to purchase power at lower cost; it will save as much as 400 to 500 crore.
- Selling surplus power – Each farmer will also be allowed to sell surplus power generated by the installed solar panels to power companies, operating in this area. For this, the companies will pay them Rs. 4 for every unit of power.
Eligibility Criteria and related Documents for application
- Must be a registered farmer – It is mandatory for all applicants to be registered farmers. If they are associated with any other form of occupation, they will not be allowed to take part in this scheme.
- Only 1/3rd are for solar panels – Selected applicants will be able to install solar panels covering an area of 1/3rd of the total farm land.
- Resident of Delhi – Only those farmers will be able to get the benefits of this scheme that are legal residents of Delhi and have such residential papers.
- Height of panels – It has been mentioned that the height of each solar power panel has to be installed at a height of 3.5 meters. It will not only allow agricultural activities to go on smoothly, but will also ensure that panels get enough solar power.
How to get the application form?
This scheme has just been announced by the Delhi government. So, not much has been announced about the registration process. It may keep provisions for online as well as offline application fort ease of farmers. All new updates will be posted as soon as they are finalized.
How to apply for the scheme?
Delhi government has not yet declared anything about the application procedure. Work is still on to finalize these details. As soon as the government confirms these guidelines, it will upload these on its official website accordingly.
The introduction of this project will have multi-pronged benefits. A lot depends on the success of this scheme. The farmers will be able to earn extra cash that will offer there better livelihood and also more easy access to power.
- Nishulk Pathya Pustak Yojana In MP
- Yuva Mandi Udyami Yojana in Madhya Pradesh 2018
- Delhi Revised Power Subsidy Scheme
- Haryana Shramik Panjikaran Abhiyan