Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Whatsapp Number – Toll Free number for Complaints
Soon after Uttar Pradesh Elected States new CM Mr. Adityanath Yogi, The state has seen a number of new implementations recently. One of the latest implementation seen was the declaration of Cm Yogi Adityanath’s Whats app and contact number for the general public. The CM has declared his what’s app and toll free contact number so anyone who wants to register a complaint use these numbers. The state government would act immediately within 3 hours of logging.
A Brief about Yogi Adityanath
- Yogi Adityanath is the newly elected Chief Minister of the state. He is well known as Mahantji representing the Hindutva.
- Yogi Adityanath was elected as the new Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh after the general elections held on March 26th He represented the BJP at the time of elections.
Steps taken by the State government against crime control
With an aim to regulate crime within the state, it is certain that the state government has announced that it shall be taking the following steps:-
- The state government has announced that for regulating crime against girls and women in the state the government will form a special anti-romeo squad.
- As there are a number of slaughter houses operating in the state that are not licensed, so the government has decided to take strict action against them by imposing ban immediately.
- The state government has also made it very clear that proper sanitation is important and so it has decided to take strict action for cleaning the banks of Gomti river.
- The state government has also announced to impose ban on Pan Masala and Gutkha Products in the state.
- Under the leadership of Yogi Adityanath, the state government has announced to improve the working systems in state’s offices.
To help speed up the process of action for the general public, the CM has announced a toll free number and his whats app number. The action shall be taken by the government within 3 hours after the launch of any complaint.
Whats app number
- College students can reach this number 09454404444 between 7 AM to 7 PM for registering complaints.
- They can also reach CM via helpline number for registering complaints against anyone cheating in the exams.
Toll free helpline number
- The CM has also launched a special toll free number 0522-2236760 and 9454457241 for any one who wants to register complaint against duplication.
- All instructions have been given to SSP’s and DM’s to act immediately against Cell inspectors, Copy mafia, College and school managers.
- This has been done under the anti-counterfeiting and education acts in the state.
- All activities taking place within 100 meter from college and school campuses have been regulated.
Other Schemes –
- Swachh Vidyalaya Puraskar online Registrations
- Kerala Paddy Procurement Scheme
- KCC UP Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana by Yogi
- Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana in UP by Yogi