Delhi Admission 2018-19 for Class 6th to 9th in Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya (RPVVs)
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya has published a notification inviting the application from kids. The admission is going on for class 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th grade in 21 Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas across the state of Delhi. According to the availability of seats, children will get admitted to the schools.
|Starting of RPVV Application||2nd April 2018 (9am to 11am)|
|End date of RPVV application||9th April 2018 (up to 1pm)|
|Entrance Examination of RPVV||13th April 2018 (3pm to 5.20pm)|
|Result Announcement||19th April 2018 at 2pm|
|Lottery||20th April 2018|
|Fees submission & Admission||20th April 2018|
|Number of RPVV in Delhi||21|
|Number of Seats Available||3000|
|Eligible Boards/Schools||Government/ Government aided/ NDMC/ MCD/ Delhi Cantt Board / Schools are eligible|
|Offline Registration||7th, 8th, 9th standards|
|Online registration||6th standard only|
- Students who are willing to take admission in any of the RPVV Schools must be studying in NDMC, Government-run, MCD or Government Aided Schools. Students studying in Delhi Cantt Boards will also be eligible.
- Secondly the students have to get at least 60% in the final examination in their previous class. Anyone securing less than 60% in the final examinations will not be considered under RPVV.
- Applicants will be eligible for this admission only if they have completed at least two consecutive years in their previous school. That means if the student joined the previous school in academic session 2017-18 then he will not be eligible to apply.
Application Form is available online and offline. As mentioned above that online application is eligible only for the students of 6th standards. The application will be done at RPVV for the 6th standards by the Head of the Schools, applicants are studying in currently.
For the rest of the students application forms are available online but they have to submit the form offline. The application form is available in the following link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-jiRwasAT032AMHQaCNQOcNKMZUJE3P0/view. One has to take a print out of the form, fill it up and submit offline.
- As mentioned the application process for the 6th standard admission will be done through online. School heads will proceed with the process. For the rest of the students, they can download the form from above link and get the copy.
- After filling up the online registration form for the students, parents will receive the printed copy (hard copy) of the form along with a certificate. Both the documents are required to be submitted to the new RPVV School where the student is willing to study.
- These documents should be submitted to the Heads of the RPVV Schools for further process. Students will get the Admit Cards from those schools so that they can appear for the entrance examination of each RPVV School.
Admit Card for Examination
Admit card will be the document each student will receive who ever will appear for the examination. The tickets will be given to the students by the RPVV School Heads.
Examination will start from 3 in the evening and will end around 5.20 pm. In these 2 hours 20 minutes all the students have to attend two parts, multiple choice questions and descriptive part. In multiple-choice questions’ part they will have mathematics, language, general knowledge and few questions on mental credibility.
In the descriptive part the student have to write on several topics. The examination will be held in two languages that are Hindi and English to ease the language restriction for many kids.
Rs. 50/- will be charged as examination fee for the students applying for 9th standard admission. For the remaining students, applying for 6th, 7th and 8th, there will not be any fee required to appear for the examination.
Result & Merit List
Submission of application form or registration does not mean the students get admission to these schools. Admission will be held on the basis of merit and performance of the students in the entrance examination. On 19th April 2018, the merit list or the result will come out. Whoever will clear the examination will be able to take admission in their favourite RPVV School.
According to the rule of the examination, application can be cancelled by the authority at anytime. It can happen if the authority has found out that any sort of inconsistency is there in any of the documents of the student. It can take place during registration process, verification and examination.