Delhi Nursery School Admission 2020

Delhi NCT Nursery School Admission 2019-20 Online Schedule, Application Form Process, Start Last date, Selection Eligibility Criteria

The admission dates for the session 2019-20 for the nursery (pre-school), KG (pre-primary) and 1st class students have been released recently. The Directorate of Education, Delhi NCT has recently published the rules and schedules for the same. Guardians can go through the eligibility criteria and the dates to admit their children in Nursery schools in this coming session. Below we have mentioned the details of the admission schedule and such.

Delhi NCR Nursery Admission

Name Delhi Nursery School Admission
Online Apply Start Date 15th Dec 2018
Last date 7 Jan 2019
Official portal
Supervised by Education department Delhi

Nursery Admission 2019-20

  • Of schools: There are 1700 private schools across Delhi where the kids can take admission to these schools. All these schools are no aided private schools. The schedule will be helpful for hassle free admission of the kids.
  • Classes: The schedule is for the admission in nursery, KG and 1st These are the entry level admission. According to the eligibility criteria kids can get into classes.
  • Seats: 25% of the seats in each school will be filled up by the Central Government of India. The rest 75% of the total seats in every school will be filled by state government of India. No category will be available except for physically disabled and/or financially weaker class.

Delhi Nursery School Admission Eligibility Criteria –

There is only age criterion that all the candidates have to follow.

  • For Nursery Students – Firstly students, who are taking admission in nursery, must be below 4 years. The age will be recorded as before the month of March of the respective year.
  • For KG Class – Secondly, candidates, who are taking admission in KG standard, must not be aged more than 5 years as on March 31st of the respective year.
  • For 1st Class- Finally for the 1st standard, candidates ageing below 6 years as on last date of March of the respective year will be eligible. Anyone who will violet this age rule will not be eligible to take admission in any of these classes.

Documents needed

Important documents to be submitted at the time of admission are, for parents, Aadhaar Card, Domicile Certificate, Ration Card/Smart Card, Voter Identity Card, Utility Bills or Passport. On the other, for the child, his/her Domicile Certificate and Passport (if any) are needed to be submitted.

Registration process

Guardians can opt for online as well as offline registration. Offline registration will be done on the basis of the school they are choosing.

Delhi School Nursery Online application Form 

Online registration will start from 15th Dec 2018 and will end on 7th Jan 2019. To get the online application form one has to click on the link The forms for all classes will be available in that website.

Implementation process

There will be points on the basis of eligibility criteria. Registration will be done through 100-point system. On 14th Dec 2018 the authority will release the list of eligible students for registration on website. According to the list candidates have to fill up the form from 15th  .

Schedule for the Nursery Admission 2019-20

SNo. Dates Procedure
1. 14.12.2018 Eligibility criteria and points will be released
2. 5.12.2018 Admission starts
3. 7.01.2019 End of Admission
4. 21.1.2019 Upload candidates’ credential/ documents/ details
5. 28.01.2019 Candidates marks uploading to DoE
6. 04.02.2019 Publish First List of admitted candidates
7. 05.02.2019 – 12.02.2019 Parents’ queries and solutions
8. 21.02.2019 Publish Second List of admitted candidates
9. 22.02.2019 – 28.02.2019 Parents’ queries and solution
10. 15.03.2019 Other list of admission
11. 31.03.2019 End of Admission

Other links –

Leave a Reply