Download BPL List of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana OR SECC-2011 Data
Earlier the government had announced LPG gas subsidies to those belonging to the Below Poverty Level (BPL) homes. This scheme which has been named Ujjwala Yojana has already attracted a lot of attention from all around the country.
The government after receiving so many applications has filtered through the ones that qualify for this scheme. They have published an entire list of names of the people who have been chosen to receive its benefits. If your name is in this list that means you will be getting the free LPG gas and subsidy every month.
To check your name you will have to open the SECC 2011 data.
What exactly is SECC 2011 data?
In 2011 the government of India performed a census counting the total population of the country and other details. This census that was then taken had given information about several things in the country.
This census was prepared based on the houses that have salaried employees or the houses that live BPL. This is why in 2011 the list of BPL houses was prepared. In this Ujjwala scheme only those families that were tagged as BPL families will be given the benefits. This means that if you haven’t been mentioned as a BPL family back then you will not be able to reap the benefits of this scheme.
How to check if my name’s on this Ujjwala Yojana BPL list?
- Step 1: visit the official website of the government where this data is given. This will be the website – http://mnregaweb2.nic.in/netnrega/secc_list.aspx . You have to login on this page.
- Step 2: Once you have logged in you will be able to see a list of the states. You have to select the state that you belong to. You can trace it alphabetically.
- Step 3: You will see that on the right side of the page there is a list of districts around you where the data count is provided. There are separate columns for rural and urban areas and you can find it there.
- Step 4: first of all find the name of your district from the options you see to your left. Find the link to the download which should be in the same row as the uploaded date link.
- Step 5: Extract the zip file and open the list of the towns and the villages inside it. It will be an .xlsx file – open the one that you belong to.
- Step 6: Download the link and then open the file. On the file, click Ctrl + F and on the Find dialog box, type your name. It should show your full details there.
If the name of the woman in your family is there in the file, then congrats! You have been selected for the scheme. You will be eligible to take the benefits.
- Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)
- Track Status of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Application Form of Awas Yojana
- PM Awas Yojana