E-Naksha Online Building Plan Approval System in Punjab [How to Login and Toll free Number]
Punjab government has taken a new initiative that will help people to get their map or building approvals. This system will replace the manual registration process. We will offer details information on this new portal.
|Name of the scheme||E-Naksha Online Building Plan Approval System (OBPAS)|
|Launched by||Capt. Amarinder Singh, Chief Minister|
|Date of announcement||August 2018|
- authorized Unique online approval – This portal is designed for those candidate who desire to get an official approval for their building.
- Easy and hassle-free – This platform enables people to upload the necessary documents with the click of a button. This means applicants will be able to save time.
- Modernization of the system – Offline submission of the documents can be a hassle for common people. With this online platform, people will no longer have to line up in front of government offices for long. There are also fewer chances of mistakes.
- Transparency – With the implementation of this online system, state will be able to keep away corruption. It will also bring about transparency as no one will be able to influence the government employees, in respective departments.
- Testing period – The state government estimates that it will be able to implement this online plan submission and approval system within one and a half months only. After the full-fledged application of this platform, there will be on more manual applications.
- Meeting demands of ULBs – The state authority took this decision to reduce the pressure on 165 Urban Local Bodies. Apart from this, the portal will also meet the demands of 27 Improvement Trusts.
How to apply for online plan approval?
- All interested applicants, be it a professional architect or a commoner will have to log on to the official site to opt for this portal based service. To get on this page, people will have to click on the link enaksha.lgpunjab.gov.in
- When the main page opens, applicants will be able to read the objective of this scheme and other details. Applicants need to click on the tab that is marked as ‘New Professional Registration.’ This is located at the right hand side of the screen.
- As soon as this is clicked on digitized registration form, to submit online building plan will open up.
- It will trigger the site to bring up the online application form. Applicants will have to type in all details and then click on the green button, marled as ‘Submit Now.’
- Applicants will have to choose a user name and ID in the digitized enrollment form. These will help the person to log on this site later.
- Once the form has been submitted, candidates will have to log in with the chosen credentials.
- After this official login, applicants will be able to upload the necessary documents to attain the building approval papers.
If you desire additional information about this portal, then you can send in queries at [email protected]/. One can also call on the toll free number 1800 – 1800 – 0172 to attain information from helpline executives. Apart from this, people can call on the numbers 0172 – 2619247 and 0172 – 2619248.
This online platform will not only make it easy for government officials and common people, but will also save time and efforts. Apart from this, it is a scheme that will help the Punjab government to increase e-governance in the area. The state authority has other such plans, which will be implemented in time.
- AC Replacement Scheme in Delhi
- Cattle Distribution Scheme in Telangana
- Ghar Ghar Naukri Yojana -2018
- Rythu Bandhu Insurance Scheme in Telangana